You Wore That? (CrankGamePlays x Reader) NSFW

Start Date: 28 April, 2017

Origin: I don't even know

Finish Date: 28 April, 2017

----------

   "E-Ethan?" I questioned into the silent room. Some time had passed since I'd heard his voice or any movement for that matter.

   "I'm still here, Princess." he spoke, his nasally voice deeper than usual. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. "Do you know why we're doing this?" he questioned. I nodded my head. Before I even finished nodding, I realised my mistake. My whole body clenched as I prepared for a strike, but it never came. "Use your words, Princess." Ethan instructed in forced relaxed tone. I bit my lip knowing it was taking all of his self control to repress his urge to punish me for my slip up.

   "Yes Eth-"

   "Sir" he cut in, letting me know that he really was serious about this.

   "Yes Sir." I corrected.

   "Then tell Daddy what you did wrong Baby." he commanded, letting his fingers lightly run against my bare legs causing goosebumps to form.

   "I-I let the other b-boys look at me. I let th-them see my beautiful body in my slutty d-dress." I recited.

   "That's right Baby Girl," Ethan said, slapping my inner thigh, making me gasp. "But you're my Little Slut aren't you? Huh?" he questioned, now only inches from me. I could just hear the smirk on his lips.

   "Oh please kiss me Daddy," I plead, feeling him so close, yet so far away. "Please kiss my needy lips."

   "You're such a slut for Daddy." he laughed darkly as he backed away. I whimpered as I heard his footsteps become fainter, and the bedroom door open.

   "No! Ethan, please!" I cried, not wanting him to leave me vulnerable and alone in our bedroom.

   "Shh {Y/N}," he warned. "We wouldn't want the neighbours to hear, now would we?"

   "Ethan please! I just moved in, I missed you so much. Please kiss me. Please touch me, please Daddy please. I've been a bad girl, I'm so sorry. Please." I kept rambling, ignoring him in hopes to stall his departure. It was true. I left for college two years ago and we've both been so busy we never had time for each other. But now I'm all graduated and living with him and all I wanted was for him to touch me, love me, fuck me senseless. All were viable options.

   In a matter of seconds I felt Ethan's slender body above me. "Keep begging and maybe I will. Why should I give that to such a naughty girl?"

   "Please Sir, please. I need you. All of you. Ruin me. Mark me as yours so none of those boys will ever look at me ever again." I plead in a high pitched moan, holding back a smirk. Ethan was a Dominant, but I knew he could never resist his baby begging for him.

   "Maybe I should ruin this dress so you can only ever wear it for me, huh? Would you like that?" he purred, tracing my jaw with his finger tips before resting his hand on my throat. I pulled at my restraints, trying to push his hand harder. "Or maybe I should ruin it so you can show the world who owns you. I like that idea."

   I blushed. "E-Eth~" I sputtered, bucking my hips up to meet him.

   My blue boy tsked before sitting back to yank my dress skirt up. I gasped as he kissed the tops of my thighs, making me squirm beneath him. "Who owns you, Honey?" he whispered, only inches from my womanhood.

   "Y-you Sir, please Sir. Please punish me. I need it so bad. I'm such a bad girl." I mustered, driving my point home. Finally, he kissed me, sending shivers up my spine. Ethan passionately wrote away all of his sins against my clit, making me mewl at such intimate contact. However, the confession was soon over, much to my dismay. I felt his weight shift on the bed and the bedside drawer open. I felt my pussy quiver, knowing and preparing for what was about to happen. The tiny ripping sounded like a waterfall as Ethan threw the condom on and shuffled around a bit, squirming out of whatever clothing he was in. I heard the flick of a knife open and my ankle restraints released. I tensed as the blade reached under my blindfold. "Eth..."