Owned Part One (Mark x Reader)

Start Date: 28 February, 2017

Story Origin: Inspiration from "Just a Toy (Septiplier)"

Release Date: 3 March, 2017

---------

Darkness surrounded me. The musk of hundreds of bodies filling the air.

I was in Hell.

I could feel myself falling, but took no care to stop myself. I couldn't. There wasn't an ounce of energy left in my body to even try. As my bare skin slapped onto the floor, I groaned as as the pain flowed through my body in waves. I gave up trying. How long had I been here? There was no sunlight down here. Just the howling fluorescent lights and the harmony of cries from the others. In my pitiful sorrow I failed to notice the silence.

My downfall.

"Who the hell told you could lay down you piece of shit?" a bold voice said. I began to exhale before a swift kick met my ribs for the thousandth time. I cried out and the man grabbed me by my ratty hair, forcing me to stand, exposing my grimy body. I opened my mouth to apologise, but was shut down with the sting of a slap across my face. "Shut the fuck up slut. Or I won't bring you out of here."

I gulped. Where was he taking me? As much as this place was a hell hole, I'd much rather die here than live the horrors that the others have told me.

Maybe I should take a step back? Mind you, my body is very weak right now. I can't really remember the last time I ate. Wow... food... would be so gr- Oh! I digress. So a few years back they legalized slavery in America again. But it's quite different. It's not for labour. Oh no. I believe it started when prostitution was deemed legal in all states. It opened a floodgate for Masters and Mistresses, and... the rest is a blur to me, the process of legalising sex slaves that is but, what do I know? I never thought much of it because I was in and relationship. I was safe.

And then I lost a security blanket.

My long term boyfriend told me he was gay, and we couldn't be together. I was devastated for a bit. He was my world, my everything. But then I realized, once I was 18 and out of school I would be a target. This replaced my devastation with terror. I was a small girl. I was short, and at least when I got here I was a healthy weight, a size two hour glass. Well my waist was a two. My butt on the other hand. HAH! Whoo mama. She was not a size two. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that my exterior is favorable when it comes down to it. My Interior only half. I'm an independent smart little lady with a sassy attitude. Totally not what they want. But they'd make me what they wanted.

I'm not really sure how long I've been here at the SIOP (Slave Institution of Pets), we never really got to see the the light. No one told us what day it was, or what the time was. Nothing. Maybe the others had some semblance of time since they had meals. The institution was trying to make me "better" before someone bought me. My biggest most frequent punishment was no food. Lets just say at this point I was almost skin and bone, losing most of the fat on my thighs and stomach. The only fat deposit I really had left were my breasts. This is why I had no energy if you were wondering. Did I say that already? I can't remem-

"Jesus Christ! Can you not walk up stairs?" the same man barked, choking me with the leash he'd clipped to my collar.

"Sorry Master.." I tried to say, but my voice was non-existent due to inactivity..., and all the chokings I'd received. His response was a grunted "shut up," and I hung my head in shame, watching the steps closely as to not fall down them. I followed as quickly as I could as I began to realise we were going up farther than normal. "M-Master, wher-"