Third Period (Ethan x Reader)NSFW

AN: Just insert your name if you want in place of Jess/Jessy/Jessica. I absolutely hate using Y/N.

DISCLAIMER: Yes it is a school setting, yes they are all seniors except for Ethan, but everyone is 18+ in this story.

Start Date: 17 February, 2017

Story Origin: Myself

Release Date: 24 February, 2017

---------

Alex smirked as he looked around our small group of friends. I glanced over at Ethan who sat by the stage wings. It was a ritual for my friends and I to come down to the senior lounge, otherwise known as the auditorium, for our third period study hall and play some sort of game to ease the stress of senior year. Ethan didn't come to our school, obviously since he was going on 21. He had just come out to New York so he and I could meet in person. We had a small thing going, but my boyfriend of three years dumped me not even a month ago, and I was still recovering.

"Jess," Alex prompted. I looked back at him as he forced me out of my daze. "Truth. Or dare!" He said in his usual sassy tone.

I shrugged. Everyone at the table knew most of my secrets, but the last time I picked dare, I had to make out with Gunner. "Dare I suppose."

"Oo goodie~" Alex smiled. "I dare you to suck Ethan off over in the House." (House: the space where the audience sits in a showroom/auditorium.)

My heart skipped a beat. I knew he could be sadistic, but I never expected a dare like that from Alex. "Hey I dunno.. That seems pre-" I tried to reason before someone grabbed my ponytail.

"Time to claim what's mine I suppose." Ethan chuckled, dragging me to the stairs. "I'm half your size Gunner, so I can't really fight you for dominance, but I can show you that I don't need 30 minutes for her to decide whether or not she'll do a sexual dare." I gulped. There were no if and's or but's that liked Ethan. The only reason we weren't a couple was because we wanted to make sure we didn't skipped over the 'dating' stage, and go right into the 'relationship' stage.

"E-Eth.. I don't know about this. I'm at school, and the only reason you're allow to shadow me is because my principal loves me. I-I don't want to ruin anything." I tried as we became engulfed in the blackness of the House.

"Hey now, we'll be fine," He soothed. "You even said it yourself. Someone else has done this."

"Yeah, but not during school hours!" I whisper yelled at him.

"Yeah but it's no secret to me that you're a thirsty whore, and want my dick." He retorted. I could just hear the smirk on his face. My face went hot in the cool auditorium air. He was right after all. He pulled me close, letting his breath hit my lips. "Yes or no Jessica?" He asked.

"Yes.." I said breathlessly. With that his lips crashed onto mine cradling my head, being rough, but gentle at the same time. The big empty space around us caused the smacking and popping sounds to echo throughout the whole room. I heard Kat yell from the stage,

"Yeah Jessy!! Fuck Connor, amirite!?"

I let my hands run up Ethan's toned chest as we smiled into our kiss. We pulled back at the same time, allowing me to see the faint shadow of his face. He kissed my forehead before pulling at my hair again, forcing me onto my knees. I bit my lip, sitting complacently in a ameture submissive stance, looking up at the dominate blue boy. He grinned muttering "good girl.." as he quickly undid his pants. Before he could expose his member, I teased him through the thin fabric of his boxers. He swallowed hard as my hands slid around his thighs, kissing and playing with his clothed member. "Oh kitten~" He said, enunciating the last half of the word perfectly. "S-stop teasing..." I pulled back, allowing him to pull himself out.