Purple - 21

"You sure you're okay, Betty?" I asked as I pulled over next to Betty's house.

"I just want to be alone right now. Thanks for the ride, Alice," Betty said, as she opened the car door and left.

I watch her walk into her house, and wait until the door is shut before I start driving again. I know it's illegal, but I text Jughead while I'm driving anyways.

Ali: Hey, wyd? 

                                      JugJones01: I'm at Pop's. Did something happen?

Ali: Yeah, stuff happened. I'm on my way, tell you everything when I get there

It was less than five minutes before I arrived at the diner. I pulled into the parking lot, and got out of the car. When I came in, I saw Archie, who was just about to leave.

"Have you seen Betty?" He asks me, his tone desperate.

"Archie..." I sigh, "Don't."

"Alice, please, I need to talk to her," Archie begs, "I messed up, I know-"

"She's home. Don't break her heart, Andrews." I tell him, keeping my voice cold and my message short.

"Thank you, I promise I won't," He says, before quickly leaving the diner. I almost smile, because he probably believes he won't, but I already know he will, and maybe that's why I told him. Maybe there's a part of me that wants Archie to break Betty's heart. Maybe that's why I get along with Cheryl and Veronica.

Maybe.

I sit down across from Jughead. 

"You look nice," He says, and it's then I realize I'm still wearing the dress I wore to the dance.

"Thanks," I say, before taking a deep breath and beginning my confessions, "Archie kissed Veronica, and now Betty's upset."

"You're kidding," Jughead says in disbelief.

"I wish I was," I say honestly, "When I drove her home, she was in tears."

Jughead sighs while saying, "Archie's not the same anymore."

"I don't think anyone is anymore," I tell him, "Everything's changed,"

And neither of us would know how true that statement was, because on the other side of town, Kevin and Moose had just discovered Jason's body, with a bullet wound in his head.

-and that's a wrap! episode one and 'purple' are completed! next chapter will start both part four and episode two! and i'll try to get through ep 2 faster than i did with ep 1 that way i can start ep 3 soon (which premiers tonight, but i won't be able to write about it until i finish ep 2)-

-okay loves, i'll try to update again tonight, but if not expect one tmr!-