Gray - 25

PART FOUR 'GRAY' - CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE - ALICE'S POV

Lunch has just finished and it was time to go to class, for most people anyway. I happened to have study hall, aka I get to sit in the library and play Angry Birds while pretending to study. I was walking towards the library, when Archie rushed past me. When I turned around, I saw he was headed towards the music room....

I pull out my phone and message Jughead quickly.

                     Ali: There's something you'll want to see in the music room...

                     JugJones01: ? okay...

I take a deep breath, before shoving my phone into my back pocket and continue making my way to the library. 

                 -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The aspiring novelist walked through the halls of Riverdale High, hands in his pockets as his headphones drowned out the sounds of the highschoolers. He was on his way to the music room, on a tip from Alice, a young photographer.

It wasn't long before the boy found the room he was looking for. He definitely didn't expect to see his old friend, Archie Andrews, and his music teacher, Miss Grundy...

 He definitely didn't expect to see his old friend, Archie Andrews, and his music teacher, Miss Grundy

- ok so qotd: what country are you from? aotd: usa -

-make sure you follow me! i post lil sneak peaks + answer questions on my 'convos' page!-

- shoutout to @undermyskin and @rainbowsprinkles0308 bc they comment a lot + i love them-