Green - 44

The neon red lights of the diner shone, illuminating the otherwise dark street as Betty exited the car.

It wasn't but five minutes later that Betty returned, looking disgusted, but also relieved. Shutting the car door on the passenger side, she sighed.

"So?" Alice asked, turning on the car. "How'd it go?"

"Good, I guess...He, uh, he fell for it," Betty said shakily.

Alice noticed how tense she was, saying, "Hey, you okay?"

Betty shook her head, breathing heavy as she said, "H-he talked about her... about Polly.. the things he said, I just-" 

She broke off, shaking her head again.

"Woah, uh, okay just uh, breathe," Alice said, panicking (at the disco) at Betty's upsetness, "Chuck, he's an idiot, more than an idiot really.. he's a moron, really. Don't let him get to you, okay?"

Betty nodded, before looking out the window, as though she didn't want to talk anymore. It wasn't long before they pulled up in front of Betty's house.

"Here," Alice said, handing her a sweater to put on top of her outfit. Betty put it on messily, before opening the car door.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Alice," she said, walking out.

Meanwhile, just a few doors down, a certain redheaded boy was sneaking back into his house, and getting caught by his father. Alice didn't know this, of course, didn't know that Archie had just returned from a songwriting session with Josie and the Pussycats.

What she did know, was that tomorrow evening at Ethel's house, she and her two friends were going to get revenge.

.

.

.

.

-sorry about how short this was! i'm going to try to get a second chapter up today...-

-so, um, a while ago, when i hit 100k, i said that i would do a name reveal when i hit 150k.. well.. i'm at 172k right now, so um, name reveal time i guess....-

-Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Kay :)-

-whoop that was really scary-

-qotd: what's your name/nickname?-

-aotd: kinda just told you... it's Kay/K/whattheheckever-

-whoop whoop okay thanks for reading bye-