What Words Cannot Express (Part Two)*Mature!*

Dedicated to trixy-kitty1402, my real friend with a real sick mind. :)

 In case you didn't see this chapter is definitely MATURE! It is basically a sex scene/smut/porn and since this isn't normally what I write and what everyone might be used to, I can't be overcautious. Also, i suggest you read Part One first.

I would put an age restriction on it, but let's face it: no one ever actually listens to the age requirements anyway. To be fair, you only have to be 14 to watch Game of Thrones. The world stopped making sense a long time ago.

Anyways, enjoy! And don't forget to comment!

*MATURE*

"Ed," Oswald whimpered as he bit his lip. It took him a moment to realize that he wasn't biting his own lip, but Edward didn't seem to care.

Ed kissed him back deeply, slowly turning Oswald onto his back and settling between his legs. Oswald instantly hooked his legs around Ed's back to hold him in place, his broken ankle completely forgotten. His nose was filled with Edward's scent: a mix of his sage-smelling cologne and something else, a spicy scent that could only be described as being uniquely Edward. Oswald couldn't get enough of it; the smell consumed him.

For the longest time Oswald felt lost in this moment. Besides the scent, he could feel Edward's presence all around him: soft hands pressed him into the mattress; gentle lips teased his tongue; and Ed's lean body melted into his as they lost themselves in each other. Oswald pulled him tighter with his legs and moaned in ecstasy.

Ed pulled his head away just enough to catch his breath, and whispered, "I've waited so long for this."

"Me too." Oswald could barely hear what he'd said; he was too focused on the strong, heaving chest pressed to his to understand much. "Me too...I've dreamed of something like this for months...But I could never dream something so beautiful."

Edward had no idea how to respond, so he did the first thing that came to mind. He kissed Oswald. It was just the corner of his mouth at first, to Oswald's great displeasure. But then he moved his lips down, caressing his jaw and tasting the sweet skin of his neck. He finally reached the crook of his neck and nibbled softly, gently biting the tender skin. The Penguin moaned loudly in response, his grip on Ed's shoulders becoming almost painfully tight. But that only encouraged him.

At the back of his mind Oswald was vaguely aware that Edward's fingers were working at his waistcoat, clumsily unbuttoning it and pulling it open further, piece by piece. But he didn't mind, of course. Just the opposite: each time a button came loose he felt a shiver of excitement rush through his whole body. Then Ed pulled the vest open the rest of the way and ran a hand over his chest, where only Oswald's undershirt separated him from the soft, sensitive skin underneath.

Edward's face was starting to turn a bit red as he continued to kiss Oswald almost desperately, and the light from the fire only deepened the color. He grabbed a hold of Oswald's leg and carefully rolled them over until Oswald was on top, straddling him with weak, shaking legs. Ed pulled on the back of his waistcoat and Oswald shrugged it off the rest of the way. Oswald sat up a bit straighter then as Edward's nimble fingers pulled away his tie and started to unbutton his shirt. He could easily feel the other man's arousal underneath him, and it excited him even more.

"You wear too much clothing," Edward said in a matter-of-fact voice.

Oswald chuckled breathlessly as he answered, "I need to look good."

"You already look good," Ed grumbled lustily.

For the first time Oswald noticed what Ed was wearing: a simple white tank top and green pajamas bottoms. That moment, he wanted nothing more than to rip the clothes of and touch Ed's feverish, bare skin, but the taller man's hands were in the way, still working to open Oswald's shirt piece by little piece. Instead Oswald grasped the metal frame of the bed in front of him, his knuckles quickly turning white from the tight hold.