Fairytale 1: Alluka x Departure x Encounter

The wind blew gently stroking her long black hair with an emotional smiley icons headband. Her pale blue eyes gazing out the sky above her. She's enjoying the view before her while sitting under a big tree which had weird shape leaves; it's a heart shape with purple color. She turned her sight and saw a limitless meadow around her. A light sigh flew out from her mouth as she realized that she couldn't do a thing.

"Are you alone, ojou-chan?"

A voice dropped on her ears. She glanced at her right shoulder and saw nothing.

"Why do you look so lonely, ojou-chan?"

This time she glanced at her left shoulder but still there's nothing.

"You can't find me.. I'm invisible.. You can only hear my voice.." The creepy voice echoing.

The black haired girl stood up and scanning all around her carefully, hoping to find the one who talked to her just now.

"What's your name?"

"Alluka.. I'm Alluka.." Said the girl with furrowing eyes of curiosity, "who are you?"

"Ho~ so you're Alluka.." The voice giggling, "no.. no.. You're not just Alluka.."

"What do you mean?" Alluka titling her head.

"Just go.. You will understand while you're on your way.. Bye for now.."

"Eh? But where do I suppose to go? I don't even know where am I? Wait, please, do you know where is onii-chan?"

No matter how Alluka's begging, the voice didn't come out again. She sat down again and started sobbing.

"Onii-chan.."

For years since she's a little kid, her family exiled her. She's special and thanked to that no one dare to get closer to her. She lived only in the room with many dolls. All she could do was only talking to her dolls while waiting for unsure rescue. It'd been how many years since she could enjoy the ray of the sun, but this time she wasn't really enjoying the outside view since it's nowhere. Vaguely, she heard a distance voice. It's mumbling something and it's getting closer. She lifted up her face and saw someone's coming. It's a boy with spiky black hair and brown eyes in white outfit. There were a pair of long ears on his head and he kept looking at his right hand. He held a medium sized gold pocket watch.

"The time.. The time.."

He mumbling while still running, passing her who's still sitting under the tree. He looked in hurry and didn't even realized that there's someone around. Alluka decided to follow him. She stood bolt upright then started to chase him.

"Hey! Wait! Usagi-san.."

Alluka was after him but he's too fast. She tried to speed up her running, but still couldn't catch him. She's panting hard and decided to take a rest a bit, but as she winked her eyes, she realized that she's surrounded by many trees. Was it kind of a forest? She had lost her way back. She didn't even know since when there were trees around her. She started to cry but this time she tried to held her tears. No more crying, she thought. The wind blew and as the grass swaying back and forth, a small path appeared. Did the nature tell her the right way? The path she had chosen was right yet wrong. It led her to the weird village with small houses. She looked around but found no one. The houses were half of her height and it wasn't fit just for her arms.

"He..hello there..." She's trembling, "is anyone here?" She knelt down to peek one of the houses.

Her eyes rounded wide as she saw some small furnitures in a small house. It's so cute, she tought. She then stood up and once again scanning the situation there, but still no one shown up. She gulped as she slowly outstretched her hand to the door of the house.

"Can I help you, bud?"

A voice jolted her at once. She fell on her knees and started crying again by hugging her head, "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.."

"Listen, bud! I was just asking.. Can I help you?"

Alluka peeked by opening one of her eyes and she saw a tiny fat slant-eyed boy next to her knee. He had normal appearance like usual person. He had short black hair and there were some snacks in his hug. He munched a doughnut while staring at her.

"You're.."

"I'm Milluki.." He said, licking his fingers.