Fairytale 3: Alluka x The Clown x Farewell

The weird man was gone already. Not long after that, the dwarfs back and by the same time a strong gust hit them.

"Well, hello there.."

A creepy playful voice came out. As the gust stopped, someone appeared before them. A tall man with a clown-looked appearance. His hair was red standing up on his head with a star tattoo under his right eye and a water drop tattoo under his left eye. He wore a weird light blue outfit with a clover and a spade as the emblem. His bloodlust stare paralyzed the dwarfs and Alluka at once. They couldn't even wink nor releasing a single voice. While they're still trembling in fear, the clown getting closer to Alluka. He squatted down in front of her, touching her chin and lifting it up a bit.

"No greetings for me, lost kitten?" He sighed, "you're not suppose to be here.." He stood up then stepping away from Alluka, "you don't want to see them suffering, right?"

The clown moved fast then grabbed one of the Millukis. He squeezed Millukio the blue dwarfs. He struggling but the clown way much stronger than him of course

"If you're still here, they will die.." The clown smirk maliciously, "just g___"

The clown jolted by a stone which hit his hand hardly. He released Millukio at once. While the rest of the dwarfs taking care of him, the clown turned his sight at Alluka who stood there with an indignant glare at him.

"GO AWAY!!" She shouted with tears flew on her cheeks, "STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!" her face was blushing of anger.

The clown smirked, "it's interesting.." He laughed, "it's sure will be interesting.. More interesting.. More.."

The clown bowed at her then by waving his hand, he's disappearing. Alluka fell on her knees and sobbing hard. Her shoulders down to her hands were quivering. Some of the dwarfs took care of Millukio while some took care of her. A hot camomile tea was served near her. The sweet fragrance calmed her heart a bit.

"You ok, bud?" Asked Milluki by sitting near her.

Alluka nodded lightly while wiping her tears, "how is Millukio?"

Milluki smiled at her gently, "you're still trembling in fear yet you're worrying Millukio?" He chuckled, "you're too reckless, bud.. Thanks to you, he's fine.. He's sleeping now and Millukia watch him.."

Milluki knew from the start that Alluka wasn't an ordinary girl. She's special, but he didn't expect that she's brave enough to face that scary clown by herself. Her pure brave heart would bring her to her destiny which was waiting before her.

"Listen, bud.." Milluki tapped Alluka's knee, "I will give you a hint to track the white rabbit, but in exchange you have to help me.."

The next day, with a basket on her arm, she walked away left the village. It's Milluki's favor. She had to deliver the basket to a granny who lived deep in the forest. She had to follow the narrow path along the way, because that was the only way for her to reach the granny's house without getting lost. Milluki ordered her not to drop by at somewhere along the path, because it was a dangerous forest. Rumor said that there was a big bad wolf who liked to eat children who wondered around the forest carelessly. The wolf didn't like sun, so it stayed deep in the dark side of the forest, while the path was bright because right above it, there's no branches of the trees. The hint was there's another path who could lead her to the castle, Milluki guessing that the rabbit was heading there; the path was side by side with the path to the granny's house, so after she sent the basket, she could go following the rabbit.

"But, why does the granny live in the dangerous forest?" Alluka mumbling.

Soon she heard a rustle behind her. Her heart throbbed fast as she felt that someone or something following her. She gulped as she scanning all around her.

"Could it be..."