Fairytale 6: Alluka x The Fairy x The Tea Party

"Nice to meet you, little one.." A voice came out from the smoke.

A small fairy appeared. She's as big as Alluka's fingers with a pair of transparent wings. She had a light hue brown skin color with thick bunches on her head. She wore a black tailcoat suit with a medium long staff on her hand. There's a crystal ball on the top of the staff.

"I'm Canary the fairy.. What's your name, little one?" Canary landed on Alluka's hands.

"I'm Alluka.." Alluka's eyes sparkling and her cheeks blushed in excitement.

"Well, Alluka-sama.. Thanks for letting me free and let me escort you.." Canary bowed.

Alluka nodded excitedly. Canary then flied away for seconds, then back to Alluka to tell the right direction. Seemed like Alluka got a useful companion this time. The location was a bit grim. There were root walls around them with wet air. The only way was just straight ahead before them while at the back was a dead end. No other choice but to follow the path. There were puddles here and there with dripping water above them. It's so quiet and cold. Alluka was too unadorned to think about bad things that could happen ahead. She's just skipping along the way with a hum. She didn't even think that she got lost in unknown area. All she did was just flew like water. Soon, they saw a bright light at the end of the tunnel. As they're out, they saw a wide flower garden with a clear blue sky above. A fresh air and a great view was more than enough to wipe away the gloomy atmosphere from before.

"Alluka-sama, let's go that way.." Said Canary by pointing at a certain direction.

Alluka nodded and stepping into the garden. The colorful flowers adorning every inch of it and there were beautiful butterflies flied everywhere.

"Oh, welcome.."

A warm voice greeted them as soon as they found a gazebo in the middle of the garden. There were two figures. One was a lady with a bustle gown and a broad-brimmed hat decorated with feathers and fur; she had an electronic visor covering her eyes; and the other one was a girl with bobcut black hair, pink eyes and a dark furisode. Alluka's eyes widen and a sweat dropped on her face.

"Another familiar face.." She mumbled.

"Come here sweetie.." The lady waving her hand.

Alluka looked at Canary briefly then stepped into the gazebo. She sat down on one of the chair across them. Some cookies and cake with the tea-set were already served on the round table in front of them. The lady stood up and took a cup for Alluka.

"What's your name, sweetie?" Asked the lady by pouring a tea into the cup and put it in front of Alluka.

"I'm Alluka and this is Canary.." Said Alluka by pointing at Canary who sat on her right shoulder.

"So, cute.." Said the lady, "I'm Kikyo and this is Kalluto.."

Alluka smiled at Kalluto, but she seemed a difficult girl to be talked to.

"Kalluto is pretty.." Said Alluka innocently.

Kikyo chuckled, "why, thank you, Alluka dear.." She rubbed Kalluto's head, "Isn't he cute in this outfit?" She hugged Kalluto.  

Alluka forced her smile, "ah, Kikyo-san.. Can I ask something?"

"Yes, please.." Kikyo smiled gently.

"Did you see a white rabbit boy here?"

"Unfortunately no, my dear.." Kikyo sighed, "what's with the white rabbit boy?"

Alluka threw her head down, "I'm looking for him.." She said desperately.

"What for?" Kikyo slurped her tea.

Alluka startled. She's not sure about it. She's after him from the start without knowing the reason. She thought that she had to follow him; that's all.