Fairytale 4: Alluka x The Granny x The Gift

"Then.. Why are you following me?" Alluka annoyed.

Gotoh who suddenly appeared as she stepped into the forest following her. Though he didn't say anything, but Alluka disrupted by him.

"Just go.." Alluka shooing Gotoh.

Gotoh sighed by adjusting his spectacles, "well, I saw the white rabbit was on the right path.. You shall choose.." He disappeared slowly from his legs to his head.

Alluka was once again left with unclear information, but seemed like she's used to it. The last words Gotoh left for her was still the same as before, it's 'be careful'. Ignoring Gotoh's warn, Alluka speed up her steps with a blush on her cheeks. As she arrived at the junction, she saw a shadow of the white rabbit boy passed by to the right path.

"So, he's telling me the truth.." Alluka mumbled.

She's about to step her feet to the right path when a big black shadow blocking her way in sudden. A growl intimidated her as she saw a scary big black wolf before her; it's huge and had three times taller than an average adult. Not wasting the chance, she ran as fast as she could to the left path. The brattle of the wolf was getting closer to her, that made her panicked. She fell off many times and got scratches on her arms and legs. It's so hurt but she held her tears as she continued running. If she stopped, the wolf would surely eat her with one bite. At a certain speed, Alluka's feet bumped on something that made her fell hardly. This time she couldn't stand because of her lower skirt was stuck on the big log. She tried to release it or even ripped it, but it's too late. The wolf jumped and landed right in front of her. She's trembling in fear and thought that she's done for. The wolf looked super hungry with drooling face. It growling louder, threatening the prey to stay still. Alluka shut her eyes as the wolf's nose touching and licking her cheek.

"Mike!" Said someone calmly.

Alluka's eyes snapped open and saw the wolf walked away to the person who was standing far from her. It's a tall bulky old lady with twin pigtails on her head and a monocle on her right eye. There's a long straight black haired girl next to the old lady. The girl had sharp eyes and seemed like she didn't like humor.

"Well.. Hello little girl.. Forgive for Mike's rudeness.." The old lady rubbed the wolf's head, "he just wants to play with you.." She gave a sign to the long haired girl to help Alluka.

"Please come with us.. We have to treat your wounds.." Said the girl by holding Alluka's hand.

They brought her to their hidden house not far from there. The house wasn't big but comfy. There's a small garden beside it with a pair of wooden chairs and a small table. The perfect place for relaxing and enjoying the nature. There's a short wooden fence around the house. It had some flowers on it. Some butterflies flying above it and the chirps of the birds became a calm harmony into the heart.

The old lady let Alluka to sit on the sofa in the living room and gave a treatment to her wounds gently, while the girl serving a cup of warm tea and a slice of cake.

"Thank you, uuh..."

"I'm Tsubone and this is Amane, my granddaughter.." Tsubone smiled, "by the way, little girl.. What's your name and what brings you here?"

"I'm Alluka and I have this for you.. It's from Milluki and his brothers.." Alluka handed the basket to Tsubone.

"Oh~ my~ thank you, dear.." Tsubone excited, "here.. Try this.." She opened the basket and proffered a cookie to Alluka.

Alluka took and ate it, "it's so yummy.."

"It is.." Tsubone gave the basket to Amane, "the dwarfs are expert in making meals and snacks.. Not only us, but the king also loves their cook.." She smiled.

Amane put a jar of cookies-from Millukis-on the table in front of them.

"Alluka dear.. Take this from us.." Said Tsubone handing a white magic lamp to Alluka, "leave the vessel and go with the inside, dear.." She added by tapping Alluka's head.