Fairytale 7: Alluka x Questions x Quest

"Do you need something from him?" Kikyo asked by playing with her tea cup.

"Uuh... That's..." Alluka stuttered.

"Why do you want to see him so bad?"

Alluka couldn't give a respond. She's so nervous that threw her sight away, avoiding Kikyo and Kalluto's stare. Though Kikyo's wearing something to cover her eyes, but Alluka could feel her tense stare.

"Look at me, Alluka dear!" Kikyo said strictly, "don't avoid me! I'm still talking to you.."

Alluka jolted then nodded fast, "I'm sorry, Kikyo-san.."

"I haven't got my answer.." She's waiting by leaning her back and cross folded her arms.

Alluka's face was full of sweat. She didn't know how and where to start the explanation. Her tears were on her eyes and flew down on her blushed cheeks.

"What are you doing here and what will you do after you find that rabbit boy?"

"Onii-chan.." Said Alluka at last.

Kikyo and Kalluto looked at each other.

"I want my onii-chan back.." Alluka wiped her tears, "may be.. the rabbit boy knows something about onii-chan.. That's why___"

"That's why you're after him?" Said Kikyo coldly.

Alluka nodded. She grabbed and squeezed her skirt tight. She's not sure could defend herself after this. She glanced at Canary, asking for her help.

"What makes you thinking that he knows about your onii-chan?"

"Eh!?" Alluka confused.

"You don't know him and what if he's lying to you?"

"I think it's enough, Kikyo-sama.." Canary flied then stopped in front of Kikyo.

"Silence!!" Shouted Kikyo at Canary, "I'm asking her, not you!"

Canary bowed then flied back and sat on Alluka's shoulder again. She rubbed Alluka's cheek to calm her. Kikyo kept staring at her while slurping her tea.

She released a light sigh, "my.. my.." She put the cup then propping her chin, "you're really really an unadorned girl.. What if all I said was a lie? What if I wasn't a good person? You didn't even think about that, did you?" She stood up then hugging Alluka tenderly, "you're so lonely yet you're not.. After all they did to you, after he left you alone, not even a bad thought popped out on your mind.. You have a pure heart.." Her tears dropped on Alluka's cheek.

"Ki.. Kikyo-san why are you crying?"

Kikyo wiped her tears, stepping back to her seat but before she sat she took something under the table and put it in front of Alluka. It's an invitation with a royal stamp on it. Wrapped in gold fabric and tied in a red ribbon. Alluka and Canary didn't catch with what Kikyo mean by this and they just looking at each other in confusion.

"It's a ball invitation from the prince.." Said Kikyo by rubbing Kalluto's head, "the prince wants my Kalluto to come.. But.. I can't bear it.." She hugged Kalluto tight, "I don't want to lose my Kalluto.. So.. Could you come for him?"

Without waiting for Alluka's respond, she took a big brown suitcase behind her then dragged it to Alluka's side. As she opened it, Alluka and Canary's eyes widen in excitement. There's a sparkling white gown in it with a pair of glass shoes also a glittery tiara. What a fascinating view.

"This is my request.." Said Kikyo, "please.. "

Alluka nodded excitedly without even discussed it with Canary. Kikyo gladly prettified Alluka and with no second she looked perfect in white gown with a tiara on her head. She had the glass shoes on her feet and she's ready for the ball. Soon, a carriage, which from unkown direction, came to pick her up. Kikyo let Alluka to enter by opening the door and handed her the invitation.

"May you find your precious one, my dear.." Said Kikyo softly.