Fairytale 2: Alluka x Milluki x The Dwarfs

"Milluki?" Alluka winked her eyes in confusion, "some how it sounds familiar.."

"Then, bud.. If you have nothing to do here just go!" Milluki shooing Alluka.

Alluka startled then threw her head down desperately. It's the first time she got scolded from someone. It hurt her heart so much. Milluki sighed heavily then proffered a small doughnut to her.

"Want some?" Said him flatly.

Before she could do a thing, someone grabbed the doughnut. Both Alluka & Milluki startled at the same time.

"Don't you dare to give my share to this giant, dude!"

Alluka's eyes widen. There's another Milluki standing right behind the first Milluki. His appearance was the same.

"Another Milluki?" Alluka tilted her head.

"Oh, yeah.. He's my brother, Millukia.. And.. Actually.. There are more.." Said Milluki by pointing at a certain direction behind Alluka.

Like Milluki said, there were more Milluki who marched to the small village. They had different colors of clothes. Milluki had white clothes and Millukia had yellow, while the rest were red, blue, green, purple and orange. They had the same face and as fat as Milluki.

"Who is this giant?" Asked the green Milluki.

"I'm Alluka and I'm not a giant.." Alluka annoyed.

The rest of Milluki chuckled by looking at one another.

"Ah, Milluki.. Did you see a boy with white rabbit ears?" Alluka looking around.

All the Milluki shook their head. They're just got home and the only weird thing who came to their village was just her. After another short chat, they allowed her to stay for a while in the village. The dwarfs decided to make her a temporary tent, decorated by some flowers under the big tree near the river of the village. At least, she had a place for sleep. As the gratitude, she helped the dwarfs by collecting some mushrooms, fruits and firewood near the village.

"So, the white one is Milluki.. Blue is Millukio, yellow is Millukia, orange is Millukiki, green is Millukiu, red is Millukin and purple is Millukion?" Alluka said by pointing at each of the Millukis.

"Yupz" answered all of them.

Alluka sighed, "I don't think I can remember all of it at once.."

All of the dwarfs laughed. They enjoyed the dinner outside while staring at the sky which full of sparkling stars. That was perfect for a campfire. Delicious meals, hot chocolate milk and a warm smile. Those were the things that she couldn't get back then. The next day was the time for the dwarfs mining the cave not far from the village. They left Alluka alone, but it wasn't a big deal. Alluka used the free time for cleaning. Looked like she's growing into an independent girl. No more crying and no more weakling heart. She got some learning from the dwarfs. They told her what to do and what shouldn't.

"Good afternoon, jou-chan.."

Alluka startled by a disembodied voice, "who are you?"

It wasn't the same voice as before. This voice sounded deep. A sweat dropped on her forehead as she couldn't find the source of the voice.

"What are you doing here, jou-chan?"

A pair of spectacles appeared behind the tree in sudden. Alluka stepped back a little.

"I'm.. Helping.." She stuttered.

"Helping who?"

This time a full figure appeared. She saw a tall man in black suit. He had wide forehead and a short beard on his chin, there were a pair of black cat ears on his head and a long black tail. His eyes staring at her flatly.

"You're.."

"I'm Cheshire Gotoh.. Nice to meet you, jou-chan.." He bowed, "back to the question.. Helping who?"

"Milluki and his brothers.." Alluka said with a bit shiver.

"What did you do?"

"I'm.. Gathering some fruits, firewood and mushrooms.." Answered Alluka innocently, "I'm doing that because they're kind to me.. They allow me to stay here.." Alluka smiled.

Gotoh nodded lightly, "I see.." He climbed up the tree fast and sat on the branch, "I saw the white rabbit.."

Alluka startled by Gotoh's words, but before she could release a single word, he disappeared and just left 'better be careful' to her.