Fairytale 10: Alluka x The Heart Castle x The King

"Chasing the prey is sure fun, isn't it?"

A spooky laugh was echoing onto the wide field. Their nightmare was following them this night. The moon above them was slowly disappearing by the clouds. They were running, crossing the meadow. They no longer could stay on the track since the crazy clown, Hisoka, was after them as soon as they stepped their feet out of the forest.

"Got ya~" Hisoka suddenly appeared before them, "come here little kittens.. I won't make it hurt.. Just a slice then all is over.." He played the cards.

Alluka was about to run avoiding him, when he moved his finger like a calling and got Nanika in his hug.

"Nanika!!" Alluka and Canary shouted.

"Well.. This one is not bad, though he wants the other one.." Said Hisoka flatly, "just come to the Heart Castle if you want her back, lost kitten.." He waved, jumped off and disappearing.

Alluka fell on her knees. Her shoulders were quivering and her face was blushing. Her cry went off as her heart couldn't bear it anymore. She held it up until now. She had decided not to cry but she couldn't endure it. She had reached her limit. All those fear, sorrow, scared and upset were fusing and exploded in her heart. Canary rubbing her forehead to calm her but it didn't work. They spent the night with a heavy bleak heart.

The chirp of the bird waking up Alluka who's sleeping under the tree. Her eyes were still heavy but she forced to open by rubbing them.

"Morning, Alluka-sama.." Said Canary by bowing at her.

Alluka just nodded lightly with a glum face.

Canary sighed, "it's the time.." She muttered by looking at the crystal ball on her staff, "Alluka-sama.. Follow me, please.."

They walked, passing the pink flowerbed near where they stayed for the night. The cold breeze blew stroking Alluka's face.

"Where are we going?" Alluka glanced at Canary who flied ahead her.

"To the Heart Castle, Alluka-sama.." Canary squeezed her staff tight, "it's already the time.."

"AH! It's usagi-san!!" Shouted Alluka by pointing at a certain direction.

The white rabbit boy was rather far from them. He just stood there while staring at his pocket watch. Alluka excitedly, ran to him, but when he glanced at her at the same time he left in sudden. This time Alluka could follow him or it might be he slow down his running? They kept running until they saw a huge majestic castle at the top of the hill. It's much bigger than Illumi's castle. The rabbit boy slowing down his running as he entering the gate.

"Hold on there, little one!!" Shout the guard by pointing his spears at Alluka, "who are you!?" He asked strictly.

"I'm Alluka and I___"

"She's here to come before the king.." Canary showed up between them.

"So, she's the one?" The guard furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes, she is.." Canary nodded.

In all sudden, the guard handcuffed her hands with some kind of wooden block then dragging her into the throne inside the castle. He pushed her hard until she fell off.

"What brings you here, little girl?"

A deep voice greeted her. She lifted up her face and saw there was a tall muscular man who was standing at the throne. He had long silver-blond hair and his blue cat-like eyes were staring at her sharply. Alluka gulped as she felt the tense stare intimidated her. She slowly stood up by the help of Canary.

She bowed, "I.. I'm here to rescue Nanika.." She stuttered, "the clown told me to come here if I want her back.."

Silva nodded lightly, "this girl is telling the truth, Heart-ou!"

Soon, an old man appeared with both of his hands on his hunched back. He had his white hair covered by a majestic crown on his head with a pair of Fu Manchu mustaches. The old man sat down on the throne chair then looked at her with a small smile.

"Let's get started!" He said as the black out wrapped in the whole room.