Chapter 1

Harry was serving Uncle Vernon breakfast as he heard the the mail slip through the slot in the front door,

"Get the mail Harry" his uncle told him, not even looking up from his newspaper.

"Yes Uncle Vernon" Harry said and walked out to collect the letters. Harry looked trough the letters as he picked them up, he was surprised to find a letter to him.

Mr. H. Potter

The Cupboard under the Stairs

4 Privet Drive Little Whinging

Surrey

On the front of the letter, Gringotts was write in golden colored ink. Harry stuffed the letter down into his pocket, he knew that if his uncle saw it he would take it from him.

"Here you go Uncle Vernon" he said and handed his uncle the rest of the letters.

"Wash the dishes and clean up, then go to your cupboard"Uncle Vernon said and walked into the living room to go through the letters.

Harry cleaned the dishes and the table before he walked into his 'room' and locked the door, he then sat down and opened the letter.

Dear Mr. Potter

We at Gringotts wish to congratulate you on your upcoming birthday.

It has come to our atention that large sums of money have been withdrawn from one of your vaults, yet nobody has seen you at our establishment yet, we therefore request that you come the evening on the same day that this letter arrived and discuss this matter with us. This letter is a portkey and will transport you to our bank at exactly 9.30pm, just hold onto the letter.

Accountant Ragnok

Harry read the letter a few times, it didn't make much sense at first, he didn't have any vaults, and especially not with large sums of money in them, but he decided to give it a try later, he had to be in his 'room' at 9.15 anyway.

                                   .................................................................................................

The rest of the day was rather uneventful for Harry, he didn't have many chores today, all he had to do was prepare and clean up for the meals.

9.27 Harry sat on his 'bed' with the letter in his hands, and at exactly 9.30 the disappeared from his cupboard.

Harry reappeared in front of an oak door in a hallway, on the door Ragnok was written in golden letters, recognizing the name as the one from the letter Harry knocked on the door, a few seconds later he heard an "Enter" from the other side of the door.

"Ah, Mr. Potter" he heard someone say as he entered the room, behind the desk was what Harry would describe as a small deform man with a long nose and pointy ears "I am Ragnok, I'm your account manager, as appointed by your late parents."

"H-hello" Harry said nervously.

"Have you never seen a goblin before Mr. Potter?" Ragnok asked him.

"No, Mr. Ragnok" Ragnok stood still for a second.

"Do tell me you know what your parents where Mr. Potter" Ragnok said after a few seconds.

"M-my aunt told me they were drunks who died in a car crash" Harry said, looking down.

"You mean to tell me that you did not know of your heritage?"

"What heritage?" Harry asked.

"I believe we have something to discuss, come, take a seat" Ragnok gestured to a chair in front of his desk.

"W-why didn't I die that night?" he asked, rubbing the scar.

"Nobody knows Mr. Potter, but that night you took your place in the history books, for killing the dark lord" Ragnok took a small break "but should we get to the matters at hand?"

"Yes, lets" Harry said.

"Good, now somebody has been withdrawing large sums of money from the Potter vault, it would apear that the person has your key, seeing as it can't open without, therefore we have mad a new lock and key for you" Ragnok handed Harry a golden key with 'potter' written on it "and seeing as you have never had an inheritance test it would be an idea to take it now."

"Inheritance test?" Harry asked, looking rather confused.

"Yes Mr. Potter, we need to know which vaults you inherit, your father's family history is well know, but your not your mothers, therefore we need to know if you inherit anything from her side of the family" Ragnok took out a small dagger and a piece of paper "all you need to do is cut your hand and let the blood flow down on the paper, the cut will then heal itself."

Harry confidently took the dagger and cut his hand, letting the blood flow down onto the paper, he was surprised that it didn't hurt at all. The blood melted into the paper and writing appeared in its place.

Ragnok took the paper and began to read it, he looked a bit shocked a few times as he worked his way down the list, then he handed it to Harry.

Harry James Potter

Father: James Potter (deceased)

Mother: Lily Potter nee Evans (born Lily Grindelwald) (deceased)

Status: Pureblood

Lordships

Lord to the ancient and most noble house of Potter (through father)

Heir to the most ancient and most noble house of Black (through Godfather)

Lord to the most ancient and most noble house of Slytherin (through conquest)

Lord to the most ancient and most noble house of Peverell (through father)

Lord of the ancient and most noble house of Grindelwald (through mother)

Lord to the most ancient and most noble house of Ravenclaw (through mother) 

Vaults

Potter vault

Black vault

Slytherin vault

Peverell vault

Ravenclaw vault

Grindelwald vault

Properties:

Godric's Hollow

Potter Manor

12 Grimmauld Place

Slytherin Castle

Peverell Castle

Ravenclaw Manor

Grindelwald Manor

1/2 of Hogwarts

Others:

Magical block: 90% blocked

"Well, this is certainly interesting Mr. Potter."