Chapter 7

The room was quite nice, room and room, more like a small apartment, there was a big bedroom with a bathroom, a study and a living room, Harry guessed that this had Salazar Slytherin's personal living space during the time he was a teacher at the school.

This would suit him quite well harry thought as he placed Hedwig in the study. After he unpacked his clothes, books and school supplies and went to bed, this wasn't Peverell Castle, but for the next seven years, this would be the place he lived, other than the vacations.

Harry awoke early the next morning, he had lots of time before breakfast, he took a bath and after that he sat down in his study and looked in one of his grandfather's journals. Harry was rather fond of this one, it was written between the death of his parents and his grandfather's death, his grandfather had made this for him, it described his grandfather's plans, how Harry could amplify them if something happens and how he could use his influence over Slytherin house and the rest of the wizarding world.

As the time for breakfast approached he heard a small knock on the door, he was surprised to find Draco waiting for him.

"H-how did you open the door Harry?Snape told us only the Lord of Slytherin or his heir could do that" Draco asked, standing a bit away from the door.

"To the victor goes the spoils" Harry simply said, he then moved his hair so that Draco could see his scar.

"Your......" Draco said, forgetting what he wanted to say.

"Yes Draco, I WAS Harry Potter, Grindelwald suits me much better, don't you think?" a smile found its way onto Harry's lips.

"H-how?" was all that Draco could say.

"Gellert Grindelwald was my mother's father, my mother was adopted by muggles, but they didn't tell her that, my grandfather didn't even know before she found him, she was pure as snow and so am I" Harry said swirling his wand.

"But she was a Gryffindor" Draco exclaimed, only to find Harry's wand in the back of his neck a second later.

"My mother was not a Gryffindor! She was a Slytherin, one of the best, she was the daughter of the greatest Dark Lord that has existed, and soon I will succeed where he failed, I will win, I will rule, I will make the Grindelwald name great like it was in my grandfather's time!" Harry removed his wand from Draco's neck.

"Can I help with anything?" Draco asked after a few seconds silence.

"You would join me? Have you forgotten that I just had my wand at your neck Draco?" Harry asked his friend.

"My father wants me to join Voldemort if he returns, but Voldemort had his time, now our generation can have ours, so yes, I will join you" Draco answered.

"Good, I wouldn't want to have to snap the neck of my first friend" Harry said, no sign of emotion on his face, the two friends then walked to breakfast, Draco just a bit behind Harry.