Chapter 15

It was already beginning to get dark when Harry apparated to Hermione's house alongside with Billy. It was lucky that Harry had cast a notice me not charm on Billy, for a few muggles walked around a corner a few seconds after they appeared.

Harry, who was dressed in his new blue tinted dress robes, walked up to the front door of the house and knocked on it. A woman with brown hair, who Harry guessed to be Hermione's mother opened.

"Hello" she greeted him "you must be Harry."

"Yes Mrs Granger" Harry said as she let him in, Billy followed right behind him.

"Hermione will be down in a few minutes" she said, closing the door "and my husband went ahead to the party were going to."

"Mrs Granger, I have a house elf with me, just so don't get alarmed when you see him" Harry lifted the spell on Billy "this is Billy, he's the only house elf on my father's side of the family."

"Would you mind me asking" Mrs Granger said, clearly a little shocked by Billy's appearance "what is a house elf?"

"House elf's are creatures that are bound to a family, wich they serve for life" Harry took a breath "it wouldn't surprise me if Hermione didn't know about them, it's only wealthy pureblood families, like my own, who has house elfs."

"Pureblood?"

"Pureblood families are families where all members have been magical for generations, they are the elite of the wizarding world" Harry explained "both of my parents are from famous, and powerful, wizarding lines, my mothers mostly."

"Your mother's line? What's famous from that Mrs Granger asked.

"Well, a long time ago when my grandfather was young, he was known as a Dark Lord, I don't know if Hermione have told you anything about Dark Lords, but the most recent died 10 years ago" Harry took a deep breath "my grandfather wanted Muggle-borns to be integrated better into our world, so that they didn't destroy old traditions, so he basically started a revolution, that's why the name Grindelwald is well known in our world."

As Harry stopped he heard a door being opened and closed again, a few seconds later Hermione came walking down some stairs. Harry was surprised to see that she was wearing a long dress the same color as his robes,

"Harry" Hermione said walking over and giving him a hug.

"Hello to you too Hermine" Harry reached down into his pocket "Close your eyes, I got you another gift for you" Hermione closed her eyes and Harry pulled a necklace with a few sapphires on it out, he then tied it around her neck "What do you think?"

Hermione opened her eyes and lifted the necklace up "It's beautiful!" Hermine gave him another hug "thank you."

"Your welcome" Harry replied with a smile "I found it down in one of my vaults when I visited Gringrots this summer" Harry looked at his watch "we need to get going, were going back to the castle and taking a chariot to the Malfoys."

They then bid Mrs Granger farewell before Billy apparated them to the entrance hall of Peverell Castle.

"This is yours?" Hemione said in awe over the beautiful hall, paintings of important events that had taken place in the castle or on its grounds covered the walls, as well as a golden chandelier and a giant marble staircase.

"Yes" Harry smiled "come, the chariot is just outside."

Harry then led Hermione out to the chariot, Billy hoped in the seat out in the front and the two friends sat inside.

"Can you keep a secret Hermione?" Harry asked after a bit.

"O-of course Harry" Hemione said slowly.

"The castle we were just in is Peverell Castel, it belongs to me through my father" Harry stopped for a moment "my father was James Potter."

"A-as in Harry Potter?"

"Yes" Harry lifted his hand and moved some of the hair on his forehead away, revealing his scar "that would be me."

"So your..." Hermione lost her voice.

"Yes, I'm the Boy Who Lived" Harry looked down "but I've taken the name Grindelwald from my mother's side."

"Who knows?"

"Only you, Draco, Snape and Gringrots" Harry looked up.

"Why do you trust me with it then?" Hermione looked him in the eyes.

"Because you're my friend, and you deserve to know" Harry turned to look out the window "were gonna be there soon, we can talk more about it later if you want."

Hermine needed and a few minutes later they drove up to the gates of Malfoy Manor. As the two came out of the chariot they were greeted by Draco and who Harry guessed to be his parents.

"Harry, Hermione, this is my parents" Draco said gesturing to them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Lord and Lady Malfoy" Harry and Hermione said.

"Lord Grindelwald, Draco tells us much about you" Lord Malfoy started "and of course we have heard about your intellect Ms. Granger" he said, clearly not pleased talking to Hermione.

"Come with me inside" Draco said, walking inside the manor.

As they walked inside they passed several lords and ladies of different houses, some Harry knew, even though he hadn't met them, some he didn't. They even passed the current Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge.

They talked for a bit, Harry even said what he had learned about Nicolas Flamel, then the dinner began and after that there was dancing, though they didn't have to participate in that.

As the night grew older they became tired, and after bidding the Malfoys farewell, Harry took Hermione home. As Harry came back to the castle after setting her off at her parents he almost collapsed on his bed of exhaustion from the long day.

A/N I'm back from exams and have summer vacation! Hope you like this new chapter, in the next one we return to Hogwart's plus a nightly adventure through the corridors at night. Since I posted the last chapter this story has nearly gotten 8.000 reads in a month, I was surprised to even get 10.000, but now we might even reach 20.000 before I'm going traveling in next week, don't worry, I'll get back on schedule soon, but you'll get an extra chapter next week. Q