Chapter 18

"M-marriage?" Hermione stuttered out, looking like she was going to faint.

No no no" Harry quickly said, "As soon as you move into the Lady Slytherin room everyone will know something is going on, the contract will reassure them of that, and as long as the contract isn't sealed with the blood of a family member or guardian we can cancel it before the marriage."

"But Har-" Hermione said but was cut short by Harry raising a finger.

"No but's Hermione," Harry said with a small smile "This is the only way we can do this, you'll be able to make a reputation for yourself In Slytherin until we cancel the contract."

Hermione looked hesitant but didn't say anything, because, what Harry said did make sense to her.

"Wouldn't they figure it out?" She whispered slowly.

"We'll have to act it out when we're around everyone except those who know about this," Harry said, "If we put on a little act they won't suspect a thing."

"O-okay" Hermione whispered.

Harry gave her a smile as he took her hand " Come on, the others want to see if you're okay."

......................................................................

Hermione moved into the Lady Slytherin room with a bit of help from Harry so that the door now said:

Hermione Granger

Lady Slytherin

And Harry had been right, people stopped bugging her and the students hurt Hermione were expelled, not but Dumbledore, or Harry as the Lord of Slytherin, but by the council.

A/N I'm sorry for not updating for so long, new school and not to much time to actually write in, and also sorry for the very short chapter. I've also been working on a new book that you'll hopefully get to see soon, but I have a small bit of the story for you.

"Is this really...." Harry began, but his voice seemed to stop working halfway through the sentence.

"Yes," Ragnok said, "This is your blood test, you have gone by the name of Harry Potter, but your name is, in reality, Hadrian James Glücksberg Bonaparte-Habsburg Romanov Potter Von Augustus."

"And what does that mean, exactly?"

"It means, that in your veins run the blood of the most powerful people in European history, both muggle and magical."

Q