After The Written Test

"Thank the Kami none of that meant anything, because I am pretty sure Tenten showed me the wrong answers for spite and malice."

You hummed to let Lee know you'd heard. 'I wonder,' you thought, 'if he'd let me hold his hand...' Before you could try however, someone kicked your legs out from under you.

Lee caught you, lifted you above his head, and set you down on the other side. "FIGHT ME MATE!"

You grabbed Lee's arm to stop him. "Lee. No. Bad boy. We have to get outside to the second part of the exams. Beat them up when you won't get kicked out for it."

Lee, sweet baby, actually hissed at whoever had tripped you before letting you lead him away. You could feel his anger, pulsing through the air. "Calm down, Lee..."

"Woman, why are you such a pacifist."

"I'm not, I just follow the rules."

"Either way, you are a weirdo."

You reached up and knocked him on the head. "No weirder then you!"

"Guess we have to stick together then, hmm?" He grabbed you and spun you around in his arms, lifting you above his head just because he could.

"Alright, alright, you got me! Put me down!"

"No thank you." He put you over his shoulders like a shepherd carrying a lamb and walked on.

"LEE STOP IT!"

"Nope."

"LET ME GO!"

"Nu-uh."

"Lee"

He booped your nose and you blushed, resigning yourself to being carrying like luggage.

"What the literal heck is he doing?" Neji shook his head as Lee walked up carrying you on his shoulders.

Tenten shrugged. "I have no idea."

You tapped the top of Lee's head and said, "Tenten is being a bully again."

"THE HECK, NO I'M NOT."

"You are."

"I didn't say anything."

"Ah, but you were thinking it."

"You can't read minds!"

"No, but I can smell your hormones from here."

"THE HECK!"

Lee put you down and wrapped one arm around your shoulders. "Do you think Sakura-chan is here?"

"Hopefully not."

"Do not be mean, (Y/N)."

"You're not Gai, you can't tell me what to do."

Lee looked around, not really listening at all. "Why are you ignoring the fire that is my comebacks."

In response, Lee absentmindedly placed a kiss on the top of your head. You felt the blush burn on your cheeks and heard Tenten mutter, "Who needs to control their hormones now?"