End Of The Second Exam

"I wonder what is in these scrolls." Lee juggled the two scrolls, Heaven and Earth, as your team walked through the Forest of Death.

"Who knows." You said. "Not like I could see it anyway."

"(Y/N), you cannot see anything."

"Wow, Lee. Thanks. Aren't you a sensitive one."

"No, actually."

You smacked his arm, grinning. "You're a dork, you know that?" Lee just ruffled your hair, dancing out of the way when you swiped at him again.

"Can you two act your age for five minutes?" Neji, same killjoy as always, glared at you from over his shoulder. "I swear, it's like working with children."

"No offense, Neji," you started. "But, umm... We're thirteen. We are children."

He just scowled and walked on.

After a while, you got bored, so you gasped, pointed ahead of you, and said, "I can see the tower!"

"Where?" Tenten's annoyingly squeaky voice hit your ears and you snickered. Neji sighed.

"She's blind Tenten."

"Aren't I just?" You could feel the embarrassment coming off Tenten and tried not to laugh. "Seriously, how could anyone forget."

"I can see the tower."

Neji sighed. "Lee, not you too."

"No, really, it is right there."

"Well, so it is."

Your team sped up, running toward the end of the second exam.

"Gai Sensei!" You and Lee launched yourselves at your teacher, crying with joy. The bigger man wrapped his arms around the two of you and lifted you off your feet, laughing.

"How's it going?!"

Neji and Tenten stood a bit to the side, wary of the hug-loving nature of their Sensei.

Gai rubbed his face in your hair and you pushed him away, laughing. "Stop it Gai! What are you doing here anyway?"

"Those scrolls were made to summon yours truly when opened! If you'd opened them before, I'd have knocked you all unconscious!"

"Yay! Gai Sensei!"

Neji shook his head. "Did they hear any of that?"

Tenten shrugged. "Probably not."

Gai Sensei rubbed the top of your head. "You guys can go and wander if you want, see who else made it through. I'll come get cha' when the next rounds about to start, K?"

"Okay!"

"Alright," Neji didn't really seem to care, and Tenten seemed content to stay with the Hyuga. Weirdos.

You started to take off when Gai wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you close again. You squeaked, flailing as he kissed your temple. "Help! I've been kidnapped!"

Gai laughed and held you above his head while Lee ran in circles. He grabbed Lee too, and held you both up.

"Help! I've been kidnapped!" Lee laughed.

Neji turned and walked away, shaking his head. "Why are they all idiots."

Tenten sighed. "Who knows?"