Chapter Twenty (Unedited)

I felt him before I saw him.  His hot, sticky breath on the back of my neck. "Carolyn, I missed you."  My body went ice cold when I felt him trace his fingers down my arm.  My skin crawling with fear.  He's here, he found me. My eyes darted around the room, taking in my unfamiliar surroundings.  I was no longer at home and Liam was nowhere to be seen.  How did I get here?  I don't remember.  I must have been drugged, but how?

   "Carolyn, you have been a bad girl while we were apart." Instantly, Jason flipped me onto my back and pressed his weight down on me.  His strong, strong muscular form crushing me with its weight.  His large hand captured both of my wrists and held them over my head.  All I could do was stare into his cold eyes.  My body has completely frozen in terror and the remnants of whatever drug he gave me.  Internally, I am pleaded and screamed at myself to move, to fight, but my body only moved with uncontrollable tremors. 

   "You robbed me, Carolyn.  First, you robbed me on our Prom night.  Now, I come to find out that you robbed me of your virginity too.  Of your...love"  Jason's free hand aggressively squeezes my breast, causing me to whimper.  His eyes darken with desire at my distress and I felt him harden and lengthen on my thigh.  "You feel that, don't you, Carolyn."  He bent his head down and sucked on my neck, hard. Then he opened his mouth on my shoulder and bit, drawing blood and a scream from lips.

  "That's it baby, scream for me.  Your screams make me so fucking hard.  That perfect little mouth of yours, opened wide.  Terror in your eyes.  I can't wait to fuck that ruined pussy of yours.  Over and over again, until it forgets about that corpse you used to fuck."  My eyes widened and my heart stopped, taking in his words.  My body started to break free of its paralysis.  I shook my head back and forth.

  "Yes, Carolyn." He chuckled gravely.  "I killed that fucker," He breathed into my ear. "I slit his throat in his sleep.Then stole you out of his bed."

  "Nooooo.", I screamed and started thrashing my body the best I could.  Not, Liam.  Not my perfect, Liam.  Flashes of our time together flashing in front on my eyes.  

   "That's it baby, fight me."  I tried to fight him off of me, but I was so weak.  Jason reached over the side of the bed and grabbed a length of rope and knotted my wrists together, the rope burning my skin as is was pulled tight.  My arms were jerked further above my head as the rope was tied to the headboard.  Jason sat up on me, straddling my hips as I struggled against my restraints.  I faintly bucked my hips to fight against him, still trying to break the bonds of the drug I was given.

   "Look at me Carolyn." Jason growled.  My eyes snapped up to his,then caught the glint of silver in his hand.  My breath caught and my eyes widened with horror.  "I see you remember my little friend."

  "No, Jason.  Please, no..."  I sobbed.

  "That's it baby, beg me.  I love your begging and teary eyes.  I love the sound of my name on your pleading lips.  Fucking beg me."  And I did.  I begged and pleaded, knowing that it would do me no good.  Not this time, not ever.  Jason took the knife slid it underneath my tank top and with one quick swipe, my tank was split down the middle, exposing my breast to him.

   "Fuck, your tits are fucking perfect."  Jason groaned, then his eyes flashed with uncontrolled rage.  "You FUCKING let HIM touch these.  These are mine, BITCH."  He backhanded me. My cheek instantly stung in pain and my mouth filled with the metallic taste of blood.  He then pinched both of my nipples with crushing force.  My scream filled the air.  "MINE!" He growled again.  Jason's hands moved further down my body to the waistband of my sleeping shorts.  He grabbed in the middle, fisted the material on either side of the seam and ripped them clear off of me.  The drugs still keeping my movements muted, I kicked the best I could.  I tried to keep him away from body.  The only thing keeping me from being fully exposed to him was the thin fabric of my underwear.  Jason then picked up his knife and slit the sides of my underwear and then tossed them to the side.

  "So perfect but still so FUCKING ruined.  The world will know who you belong to, Carolyn."  Jason growled, bringing the tip of his knife down, near my hip.  Slicing my skin.  Burning hot pain seared skin.  Ear piercing screams erupted from my lips as Jason continued his assault across my stomach.  My blood ran down my sides and soaked into the bed below me.  Finally, after what seemed like hours, he stopped.  A smile spread across his lips as sobs wracked my body.  "There." he said in a calmer voice.  "Now you are mine."  I glanced down at my stomach as he continued to gaze at it.  Shear horror ran threw my veins. J A S O N was carved across my stomach.  Marking me as his for however long he was going to keep me alive.

   Suddenly, Jason withdrew himself from my body and stood next to me.  With rage, aggression and lust, he began to remove his clothes.  I screamed and begged for him to stop.  "You are mine, Carolyn.  The outside of your body shows it. You are bleeding my name. Now, it is time for me to mark the inside of your body too."  Fully undressed and completely aroused, Jason crawled on top of me and positioned himself to make his final claim on my body.

  "NOOOOOOOOO!!"  I bolted upright in the bed.  Strong arms encircled me.  I thrashed, kicked and bit down.

   "Shit, Anne.  It's okay.  Your okay.  Baby, open your eyes and look at me."  A familiar voice said. I peeked my eyes open and stared into the loving green orbs of the man that held my heart.  It was Liam.  He is alive.  I am in bed with Liam.  My body was covered in my sweat from my nightmare, not blood from my assault. I was safe...It was just a dream.

***Feedback is welcome. Voting is appreciated!***