Chapter Twenty-Five (Unedited)

Seriously! What the actual fuck is that bitch thinking. Normally I am a nice girl. Normally I let her antics just roll off my back. But, this has to stop. I can feel my fury radiating from my body. Pure anger, not jealously, is seeping from my pore. Liam is looking at her with ice cold daggers. They are so cold and hateful, that I get a sudden chill, even they they are not aimed at me. Miranda, she is not my biggest issue right now, but by God, I want to slap her down a peg. She is so oblivious rejection that emanates from Liam. It is in his short clipped words, his I don't give a fuck about you body language, and the icy hatred that is in his eyes. As I make my way to the table, her squeaky voice sends a shiver of revulsion through my body.

"Liam, come on. You can be serious. You know you are getting sick of her. There is no way she can please you like I do." She lifts her hand to run it down his arm. That was the last straw. I saw RED. I grabbed her hand and bent it back in a wrist lock that I learned in my self-defense classes. She shreeked out in pain as I applied more pressure and fell to her knees, trying to relieve some of the pain.

" Listen here you little bitch. I am not sure if it is silicone leak that is effecting your brain or the fumes from all of the bleach that you use in your hair, but you don't seem to be understanding what Liam has tried to tell you over and over again. So, I am going to say it just one more time, so you better be listening." I tweak her wrist just a little bite more to emphasize that this shit was stopping now. "Liam does not want you. He doesn't want to see you or hear you. You need to stay away from him. If not, next time I will snap your fucking wrist." I pushed her down on her ass. "Leave." She shot Liam a look like he was going to stand up for her or protect her. She opened her mouth to speak, but quickly looked my way then closed him. She slowing stood up, showing defeat in her eyes and gripping her wrist. With one last pleading look in Liam's direction, she left the cafe.

"My God, Anne. That was so fucking hot." Just then, the server arrived with our orders. "Box them up, please. I need to take my girl home." Liam passed the server more than enough money to cover the bill, then pulled me up onto his lap. "That was the sexy thing I have ever seen in my life." I moaned involuntarily as he brushed his lips up and down my neck as his hands gripped my hips, pulling me down deeper into his lap. "I'm going to worship your sexy little body all night long, Anne. I am going to own every whimper, every gasp, every breath you take tonight. You are mine and I am going to show you exactly what that means."

***Mature Content***

Liam and I don't make it my door before he starts his assault on my body, sending my nerve ending on overdrive. The sparks shoot through my body as Liam takes my lips in a passionate kiss on the front porch. His hand grip in my hair giving a slight tug, tilting my head to give him better access. The pleasure pain from his tug caused my breath to hitch and allowed his tongue access to my mouth. Our tongues slide against each other, tangling in a battle over dominance. A battle that Liam's expertise won. He continued to explore my mouth until I began to go dizzy and weak in the knees, clinging to him for support. Liam broke the kiss as he took out the keys to my house and opened the front the door.

After we stepped through the door, Liam had me immediately pressed again the door. Gripping my thighs, he lifted me up and my legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer to where I needed him the most. Liam stretched both of my arms over my head with one hand while the other cupped my face, his thumb gently stroking my bottom lip. "I am going to worship you tonight baby. I am going to make you my queen." Liam leaned in pressed his warm lips against mine. His satin lips moved in sync with mine, drugging me. "I want you to count tonight."

"Wha...huh?.." I gazed in his eyes. Taking in the appearance of his darkened eyes.

"I want you to count how many times I make you cum tonight. How many times I make your body writhe under mine in ecstasy. How many times you come on my fingers, in my mouth, with me buried deep inside of you. I am going to take you on every surface. You won't be able to walk into a room in this house without being reminded me making you scream my name while I am releasing myself deep inside of you." I know that his crude words should insult me or set me back, but they sent a fire in my belly and liquid heat between my legs.

"Okay." I breathed, not able to say more. Liam slowly lowered me to floor. The friction of his body again mine was a sweet torture. One I would like to endure over and over again. Liam dropped to his knees in front of me and ghosted his finger tips across my belly and traced across my hips and down my thighs. My breathe became more sporadic and shallow as my nipples tightened under his soft touches. Soft touches run down the length of my right leg, until he reaches my sandal. Liam unstraps my sandal, lift my foot and places a soft kiss to the top of my foot. Gently he places my foot down and repeats to same with my other leg. My breathes are pants now. My mind racing with how I was going to last the night, when already, I nearly lost. Liam bites down on his lip as he centers his hands on the button of my pants. He deftly unsnaps the button then pulls down the zipper, one tooth at a time, locking gazes with me. I can see his jaw muscle clinching as he tries to remain in control. My heart skips as I know that he is tortured just as much as I am right now. Liam raised his hands to the band of my pants and pulled them down over my hips to the floor. He placed a soft kiss to my lace covered center, then did the same with my underwear. Standing up, his slid his hand behind my next and untied my halter, letting in pool to floor beneath me. His hands roamed my body, kneading and stroking my flesh until my body was an inferno. His hand slip up my back to the clasp of my strapless bra and with quick flick, it too feel to the ground. There was something completely erotic about being completely bare in front of Liam while he was still completely clothed. He lifted my naked body back up and pressed me up against the front door. He trapped my arms above my head again, both wrists in one hand while his other hand found me exposed breast. He dipped his head taking one of my hardened peeks into his mouth. A deep moan escaped the back of my throat as I rotated my hips against his hardened length. Liam continued to suckle and nip at my breasts and nipples and his hand made is way to where I was aching the most. His thumb brushed firmly against my nub and sent jolts of pleasure through my body. He expertly thrust his fingers inside of me reaching that sweet spot while his thumb continued to rub my clit. "You are so fucking wet for me baby. Only me."

"Only you." I responding in barely a whisper. I could feel myself coiling tighter and tighter. I shamelessly rocked my hips into his fingers as he mouth mercilessly tongued my nipples. Liam bit down on a peek and the pleasure laced with pain sent me spiraling over the edge. After my breathing calmed down, I looked Liam in the eye and said that one thing that I knew he was waiting for, "One."

Liam continued to worship me after. He placed me down on the kitchen table and got me to scream two and three with his tongue before he finally entered me on the couch for number four. I truly felt worshiped by the end of the night. With just my sheet covering us, I was breathing heavy in Liam arms, sweat dripping from both of our bodies. I gazed into his content eyes and breathed, "Eight."

"That's right baby, eight. Now let's get some sleep so I can worship you again in the morning." I don't know how but this aroused me all over again. This man has taken my body and made it his. It responds to his commands and touch. He the puppeteer and I am his willing puppet. I sighed in contentment, my eyes felt heavy as I began to drift off to sleep. Just before I was swept into a peaceful oblivion...

Beep, Beep

I received a text message.

***Feedback is welcome. Voting is appreciated!***