Chapter 6

"WAKE UPP SLEEPY HEADS WE NEED TO KEAVE FOR TOUR!" I hear Brad shouting the doorway. I notice Blake is up already getting ready for tour. "Morning" I laugh as he jumps at brass voice. "Morning" he smiles back. "What's the time?" I ask him. "About...10 past 10" he replies. "Shit, we leave at half 10" I say rushing out of bed. "Yep, I tried waking you but it failed" he chuckles. I go into my closet and grab the only things I left in there- my black high wasted jeans and a pink crop top. "You look nice" I say to Blake as he's standing there in an orange jumper and skinny jeans. "Thanks he smiles. "Damn" I say as I realise I already packed my crop top, leaving me with no top to wear. "What?" Asks a confused Blake. "I already packed my top. I have nothing to wear. Urgh. And my bags are already on the tour bus. Urgh" I groan rushing around my room trying to find something to wear. "Hey it's fine, you can wear one of my jumpers" he says handing me a grey jumper. "Are you sure?" I ask taking it. "Of course, anyways I think it would look good on you" he smiles smugly. I blush. "Let's see then" I smile before quickly putting it on. I look in the mirror and read what it says- remember to smile! I smile when I read this. "Your right, it does suit me" I smile. He nods and starts heading out the door. "Blake wait!" I call out to him, "yo?" He replies. "Selfie first!" I laugh as he chuckles coming back on. "Alrighty then" he says. I take a quick mirror selfie of us, for snapchat with the caption- tour buddies! 🙈and post it. We take another one of us doing silly faces, peace signs and my personal fave of us both in his jumpers, smiling with the dog filter. I quickly post that one captioning it- don't know where I'd be without this one🔐💕 thanks for the jumper 😂💕🙈 I smile before posting it. I switch my phone of before heading downstairs. My phone pings with a message- @/newhopeblake liked your photo, @/newhopeblake commented on your photo: ily💕keep it, it suits you x I smile again before switching it off. "Nice jumper" comments Reece. "Yeah, it looks like one Blake has though" George smirks. "Haha thanks, I realised I packed all my clothes so this fella lent me his jumper. Which he will not be getting back" I laugh winking at Blake. "You can keep it, it really suits you" he smiles back before taking my hand and leading me onto the tour bus.

"LETS GET THIS TOUR STARTED!!" Screams the vamps. "Alright lads, were leaving!" Calls joe the boys tour manager. I text my parents that we've left as they've been away with work for a couple of days.

---

"Guys I can't believe we're actually going on tour. Our first tour" says George in shock. I laugh "you guys will be fine! The crowd will love you just as much as we do" I smile happily. "You love us eh?" Smirks Blake from my side. We're all sitting down on the sitting room area of the bus. The radio playing in the background. "Well I love Reece and George. Not so much you" I smirk as he frowns. "No, no you love Blake and he loves you" laughs Holly causing me to blush. "You got that right" I hear Blake say quietly, just loud enough for me to hear. "You guys are cute" laughs Reece. "Thanks" we smile quietly.

The speaker rings out on the tour bus- "rehearsals are at 9 tomomorrow. Then show starts at 12. Be ready for 8" joes voice booms over the speaker. "We should probably get to bed then" sighs Sophie as we realise the time. 10pm. "Yeah... Bagsy top bunk!" Yells Reece. "I bagsy second top" yells Holly. "Ill go below Reece" calls Sophie following Reece. "I bagsy below holly then" I call leaving the other boys to decide where there sleeping. They decided on George too and Blake bottom. "Night guys" we all call out. "Night" and with that the lights are switched off