Chapter 22

Emily's POV
<make this their second day back as it makes more sense aha>

"Em, you have school tomorrow, same with you girls. I think you should all go to bed now" my mum says coming into the living room. "Okay" I nod sadly as I get up saying good night to the others as they make their beds for tonight.

"Where's Blake?" She asks once we're out the room. "He went back because he has school as well" I smile before walking into the bathroom. I do everything I need to do and come out again. Walking straight into my room opposite. Changing into some pink shorts and a vest top for my pyjamas. I go to grab my phone but realise I left it downstairs. Damn. I think as I walk downstairs and into the living room. "Left my phone" I say showing my them my phone. I see everyone look up, Reece letting out a low whistle. "Ay bet Blake would love to see you in that" winks Connor as I blush. "Nah he's probably seen her in nothing, look at the marks" smirks Reece, "yeah Emily" smirks George as he pretends to moan the last bit. "Shut up!" I laugh throwing a pillow at him. "Yeah em we can all see Blake's 'marks'. Didn't think he was capable of that to be honest!" Laughs James and Tristan. "Haha very funny" I reply sarcastically before calling out "Night guys" and walk of up the stairs. "Night em" I hear them call out.
Taking a quick selfie for my Snapchat streaks, I take a few silly ones and send them to Blake before switching my phone of and getting into bed.

<fast forward to the morning>

I wake up to the familiar sound of birds chirping. I smile whilst getting out of bed and opening my blind. I get changed into my white school shirt, blazer and skirt. Rolling the sleeves on my blazer up, as well as my skirt making it shorter in length. "Great" I hiss under my breath as you can see all of my marks pretty clearly through this top. My main big mark on show on the bottom of my neck but at the top of my shoulder. Deciding to do my make up now, I apply some light foundation; natural eyeshadow; mascara and a little winged liner. I finish up by doing my brows and a little highlight and contour. Taking another look at my mark, I decide on trying to cover it up a little. When I'm happy with it I take a quick selfie and post it on snapchat with the caption- back to school today, going to miss my tour squad😓💗

I walk downstairs being greeted by everyone as I do. "Morning" I reply grabbing my bag, and some lunch. "I see the girls already left?" I ask seeing they ditched me. "They left last night as they forgot to pack there school clothes" laughs my mum. "Ah I see" I smile taking a bite of my apple. I put my lunch away into my bag and get my phone out. I reply to comments and follow some people as I wait for it to hit 20 past. "Remember school starts at 8, no ditching this term em yeah?" My mum asks as she ushers me towards the door, getting a chorus of laughter from the boys. "Wow never had you down as a rebel em!" Laughs Reece. I laugh giving him a playful wink.Yes okay I won't" I reply turning back to my mum, rolling my eyes. "Promise?" She asks raising her eyebrows. "Promise" I respond before shutting the door, walking towards my bus stop.

About a minute later, the bus arrives and I take my seat, later being joined by some girls who I'm vaguely friends with. Ping! My phone pings with a notification from snapchat, before pinging about 6 times. My baby💕🙈 sent you a Snapchat I smile as I unlock my phone. "Someone's popular I see" laughs one of them, who'sname I think is Shannon. "Yeah" I laugh back. "Who's it from?" She asks. "Oh no one special" I lie. "Right" she laughs sarcastically. I feel someone looking over my shoulder as I go onto Snapchat. "Ooh who's 'my baby'?" Asks Hannah who's seated next to me. "My boyfriend" I mumble just loud enough for them to hear. "Aw cute!" She smiles as she watches me open it. I watch as Blake sent me about 6 snapchats, 3 of him shirtless in his bed making silly faces (which I screenshot), 1 of him laying in bed again with the caption- morning to my baby, I miss you loads😓💕 "aw" I smile to myself. Before opening the last ones, 2 videos of him singing, forgetting I have no head phones in. "OhMyGosh isn't that Blake Richardson?!" Asks Shannon squealing as she recognises the voice. Shoot she's a fan oh well I'll just play it cool. "Yeah" I smile proudly. "He didn't post that this morning? How did you get that? Is it on the other boys Snapchats?!" She asks questions being thrown at me. I laugh before replying. "I have my connections" tapping my nose as a joke. Without thinking she grabs my phone and gets up Blake's user name. "I can't find it? Where is he?" She asks confused as she looks for his snapchat. I laugh as Hannah realises who it was her eyes widening as I nod at her. "Might as well see who 'my baby' is whilst I'm at it" she smirks at Shannon who's still looking for his name. "Oh my god!" She screams as her mouth drops. "Your Blake Richardson's Girlfriend?" She screams, causing everyone to look at me. I cover my face with my hands. "Uh yeah" I reply giving in, before grabbing my phone. Thankfully the bus stops signalling we're at school. I say good bye and quickly rush of the bus, finding my friends a minute later.