Chapter 9

Emily's POV

"Morning guys" I say once I'm up and dressed. "Morning" they smile back. "So how's things with you and Blake? You seemed pretty cosy last night after the show" asks Sophie looking up from her bed.
"Good.... I really like him Soph. Like really like him. But I don't think he likes me..." I say flicking through a magazine. "I can tell, Em are you serious? How can you not see that he likes you?" She asks stunned. "Have you seen the way he looks at you, the way he holds you? What he posts about you? I'm pretty sure he doesn't kiss his friends for the fun of it" she laughs at the end bit. "I guess your right..." I say giving into the thought.

"I'm backkk! And I've brought boys!" Yells Holly who comes bursting through the door. The boys following closely behind. "Morning" they all say, Blake plonking himself down on the bed next to me. "George stop making out with Holly" I laugh at him and Holly who are practically eating each other's faces. "Same goes for you and Reece" I say to Sophie who's doing the same to Reece. They all laugh before Blake suddenly gets all fidgety and nervous. "Can I um talk to you for a second- outside?" He ask. My stomach churns as I nod. This can't be good. I think to myself. Once we're out side he leans against the door next to me. "So um I don't know how to say this but uh do you want to um..maybe go on a date with me? I mean you don't have I I don't mind it's just I uh really like you and yeah...don't feel like you ha...." I cut him off by crashing my lips to his.
"Id love too" I smile before kissing him again. He pushes me against the door as our kiss gets more and more passionate by the second. I hear a low whistle coming from the corridor. All the Vamps and The others are there watching us. "As much as I love to see you both so happy, id rather not watch my sister make out with a boy from a band we've just signed" laughs Tristan which cause everyone except me and Blake to crack up. "Come on, we've got a show to prepare for" laughs Brad before heading back down the corridor with the others following. Blake turns back to me and smiles. "Thank you" he says pecking my lips again. "GUYS" they all shout. "Sorry sorry we're coming" we both say in sync running to catch up with them.

--
The boys do their warm ups whilst us girls head to our seats again. "Right this time we'll leave halfway through perfume yeah?" I ask the others who nod in agreement.
--
<after the show>
"Another great show guys well done!" Shouts Joe to everyone. "You boys make me more proud every time you perform" I laugh hugging them all.