Chapter 14

Emily POV

<skip to night of their date, nothing important happened in the days skipped, just them performing at the O2 which is where they are now. And this is kind of boring to explain aha>

"OhMyGod im so excited!" I squeal as I put on my coral floral dress. "I bet you are! You look so pretty by the way" smiles Sophie, "you do" agrees Holly. "thank you" I beam as we walk down the to where the boys are in the bus. Reece and George look up and smile when they see us. "you look good" they say together, I smile in return.

"Blakee" calls George nudging blake in the side. "Wha- oh hey, you look wow" he says, once again being at a loss of words. "Thanks" I laugh nervously. He chuckles but takes my hand as we go to walk out the bus. "Where are we going?" I ask as he smiles at me. "have a guess" He asks handing my a small brown envelope. "What?" I ask confused as I take it, opening it up I take out what looks like 2 concert tickets. "Your taking me to see Little Mix?!" I ask shocked that he managed to get them, they were sold out when I looked. "Yep" he smiles at me. "Oh my god Blake thank you so much I love them!" I smile giving him a small kiss on the cheek whilst hugging him. "Your welcome" he smiles back, guiding me towards a backstage door. "Ladies first" he smirks opening the door for me, I laugh but walk in him following closely behind. "ah you must be Blake!" i hear someone say walking over to us. He nods and introduces me. "Hi Emily, I'm Sarah. I'l be showing you to where Little Mix are" she smiles warmly at me. OhMyGod, he got back stage passes?! I internally scream at the thought of meeting my idols. "Follow me" she says, walking away. I glance at Blake to find him smirking at me. "I hope you like our date, these were the best tickets I could get" he smirks at me as I laugh. We follow Sarah along the corridor, past where New Hope Club's dressing room is until we come face to a door.

"Girls?" asks Sarah was she knocks on the door. The door opens slightly and butterflies fill my stomach and my palms become sweaty. Breath Emily, breath. I tell myself as Jesy, Perrie, Jade and Leigh-anne come to the door, smiling at us. "Hi! are you Blake and Emily?" asks an excited Jade. "Yes we are" Blake replies thankfully as I stand there still in shock. "I would introduce us but you probably know who we are considering your at our show" laughs Jade. We all stand and chat for while, I take photos with everyone and so does Blake, before getting a group selfie. "it was lovely meeting you both" They all smile as we wave goodbye. We find our seats and before we know it the concert has begun.

"Thank you so so much for this Blake, I've had the best night" I grin at him as were walking back towards the tour buses. "Your very welcome, like I said before, I would spend every night and more with you" he smiled cheesily. I laugh again at this as he takes my hand swinging it gently.

"So um well I want to uh ask you something" He says suddenly, stuttering on his words. "yeah?" I ask, butterflies once again filling my stomach for about the 3rd time today. "would you uh will you be my girlfriend?" he asks nervously "I mean you don't have to, its just I uh really like you and i ho-" I cut him of by connecting my lips with his, he's tense to start with but slowly relies into it. "Blake I'd love to be your girlfriend, I love you so so much" I grin at him before kissing him again. "Thank you" he grins pulling away. "For what?" I ask confused. "For not making me look like a fool" he chuckles lightly. "Oh Blake, I would never let you look like a fool" I smile kissing him again. Im so happy I can call him mine, I grin to myself as we walk back to the bus hand in hand.

Reeces POV

"Do you think he's asked her yet?" asks Sophie as we watch Blake and Emily from inside the bus. Emily's smiling leaning up to Blake and giving him a kiss, nodding her head as she does so. Blake looks happy, returning the kiss bending down slightly due to their height difference. "I think so" I smile as the couple make their way over to the bus, holding hands. As soon as they reach the door Emily gives him a kiss on the cheek before walking over to join the girls, who squeal excitedly as Emily fills them in. "Guessing it went well then?"I ask smirking at Blake who looks the happiest I've ever seen him. "It went better then it could off" he grins at me. I notice the vamps lads are outside, obviously wondering what the squealing was about. I wave at them before grabbing the boys and leading them outside. They all throw questions at Blake who does his best at answering them. "Okay guys enough now" I laugh giving Blake some space. "But there is one question we're all dying to know- did you ask her?" asks George raising his eyebrow.

Blake smiles and continues- "Yes George I asked her. She's mine. I can finally call her mine" He grins proudly earning himself a round of congrats. Before long we finish up our convos and head back on to the buses. "Night lads" I call out to them getting a night in response form the boys around me.