Chapter 23

<fast forward about 2 weeks, nothings happened other then school>

Emily's POV

"You ready babe?" Calls Blake as I finish up my make up. "Yep" I call back walking down the stairs to join my boyfriend. "Right we must get a photo of you both!" My mum squeals tears brimming her eyes. We stand and have a few photos before getting into the limo waiting for us.
Me, Blake, the girls, NewHopeClub, and Vamps are all going to the LVT's (A/N random name for an award show lmao) for Band of the year 2016. "Hey guys!" Grins Reece as he passes us our passes. "Hey!" We reply in sync taking our passes. "SELFIEEE!" Shouts Sophie takin her phone out and getting ready for a selfie. Laughing we all lose doing silly faces. "One for mine too!" I grin snapping a selfie on my phone, posting it to Snapchat with the caption- awards show w/ squad again💗 I quickly post it and send out my streaks.
"Blake?" I ask as we wait for the others to get out the car before following. "Yeah?" He replies taking my hand. "What do we say if they ask if we're together?" I ask knowing we hadn't told anyone properly about us yet. "Well do you want to tell them?" He asks before I shake my head. "Not really" I reply. "Then just say no comment, or let them know you don't want them to know about that part of your life" he replied kissing my forehead as we hug. "Okay" I smile into the hug. We break apart and follow the others, stopping at the red carpet for our photos.

"Emily! Could we interview you?" an interviewer asks as I walk over to them. "Hi I'm Cathy!" She grins shaking my hand. "Hi" I smile back. "How comes your here today? Who are you voting for?" She asks, questions being thrown at me. "Well I'm here for my brother Tristan's, band The vamps and my boyfr- my friend's band New hope club" I smile correcting my self. "Ah you nearly said boyfriend there! Any little romance we should no about?" She asks. Oh no, the dreaded question. "No comment I'm afraid" I laugh slightly looking over at Blake who smiles at me. "Are you sure? Because we all saw in the live stream you and Blake both said you were taken! And its even rumoured he said he was with you!" She smirks at me. "We could of been joking?" I reply it coming out as more of a question. "I see" she smirks at me obviously realising what's true. "I think I hear someone calling my name, it was nice talking to you" I say before quickly rushing over to where Blake is stood. "You okay?" He asks snaking his arm round my waist. "Yes thank you" I smile nodding at him. "Good" he smiles back.

"Show starting in 10 minutes, please find your seats" the commentator's voice booms over the speakers. "Where's everyone seated? I know we're together but where?" I ask as we make our way into the performers area. "I think we're at the table that says 'The Vamps& New Hope Club?' Smirks Brad as he leads us over to our table. "Yeah okay very funny" I laugh sarcastically as we take our seats. In case you want to know the seating arrangement it goes Brad, Connor, Tristan, James, Sophie Reece, George, Holly, Blake then me around that table.

--

"Hello everyone! Thank you all for voting! The winners for the next award will be said after the break. Stay tuned!" says the woman on the stage as she walks off. "Are you boys up for the award?" asks Holly looking at The Vamps who nod in unison. "We are indeed, as are these lads" replies Brad nodding at New Hope Club. "ooh nice, club rivalry then" Holly smirks in response. "nah they deserve it, we've won this award before" smiles James looking at Reece, George and Blake. "naw thanks mate" smiles Reece. During the 15 minute break we order a few chips.

---------

"Hello again! Thank you again for voting, the lines are now closed as we are going to announce the bands who are up for this award. So the bands are, in no particular order- The Vamps, The Chainsmokers, Little Mix, The 1975 and lastly the new band New Hope Club!-" she pauses for a minute as she waits for the clapping to die down before picking up the golden envelope from the side. "-So the award for Band of the Year 2016 goes to.... NEW HOPE CLUB!!" she grins as our table erupts with screams and clapping. "OH MY GOD" shouts Sophie. Instantly I throw myself on Blake, giving him the biggest hug ever. "I'm so so proud of you" I smile in his ear as I peck his lips. Knowing the drill, the boys make there way up to the stage, it not being a far walk as we're in the front row. "Any one you'd like to thank?" asks the woman as the boys nod Reece starting with his speech. "Yeah, I'd like to thank everyone, we wouldn't be where we are now if wasn't for you guys watching us!" He smiles, getting a nod in agreement from George. "I'd also like to thank the vamps boys for this as we literally wouldn't be here without them! And also thank you for introducing us to the 3 amazing girls down there! I love you em and I'm so glad your here with us supporting me and the guys obviously" smiles Blake looking at me. I breakout into a massive smile. After they've answered a few more questions, they come back down to join us, instantly being engulfed in a hug by each of us. "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!" I shout expect its slightly muffled by his shoulder. "alright break it off guys, we need to head back" laughs joe after we stand there hugging for what seems like forever.

---------

"I still can't believe we won! Its crazy" George says still in complete shock. "why not? you guys are amazing you deserve it!" smiles Holly. "Thank you Hol that means a lot" smiles George who pulls her in for a kiss. "What does everyone want to do?" Asks Reece coming back from the toilet. "I think I'm going to head to bed, I'm quite tired" I smile before heading upstairs, closely followed by Blake. Changing into my shorts and vest ready for bed I feel eyes on me.
"Can I help you?" I ask turning round to see Blake staring at me smiling. "Nothing I'm just so glad I have you" he smiles warmly, coming over and kissing me. "I love you so much you know that right?" He asks out of no where. "Mhm prove it" I smirk. "Prove what?" He asks confused. "How much you love me" I smirk again as he mutters an alright and pushes me back onto the bed climbing on top of me. "You want me to prove to you how much I love you?" He asks smirking his left eyebrow raised slightly as I nod. Still smirking. He laughs before crashing his lips on mine, one lips working in sync as if we are one. His are soft and taste of apples. The kids gets more passionate as our tongues battle for dominance. He pulls away gently before kissing along my jawline, all the way down my neck sucking softly as he does. I let a little moan slip as he hits my sweet spot, causing him to laugh against my skin. "You liking that baby?" He asks as I nod biting my lit to stop another moan escaping. He chucked before pressing his lips down all over my neck once again, leaving little hickeys everywhere. His lips slowly find mine again as we continue to battle it out with or tongues. Without thinking I flip us over, so I'm on top straddling him. Crashing my lips before slowly trailing kisses down his jawline all the way to his collar bone. I find his sweet spot sucking hard as he lets out a loud moan. "Do you like that Blakey?" I ask smirking as he repeats my actions. Once again our lips meet and I find myself slowly grinding against him, his little friend getting harder. Before I know it we've been flipped over and he's tugging at my top pulling it off over my head. His lips meet mine again and the kiss gets more passionate then ever before. "Can I?" He asks as he tuggs at the waste band of my jeans. "Y-e-s" I moan as his little bump rubs against my crotch leaving me aching for him. He chuckles his cute little chuckle again before slipping my jeans of and pulling down his own. Reaching over to grab a condom from his back he slips it on and lines himself up. "You ready baby?" He asks to which I hesitate for a second. Do I want this?Do I want him to take my virginity? Yes I wouldn't want anyone else to. After thinking about if for a second I nod and brace myself for the pain (which surprisingly never came) as he pushes in.
-----
"That was amazing" I say completely breathless after we'd got changed and got into our current state- cuddling under the duvet. "That was" he agrees kissing my neck softly. "Good night baby" he smiles as he nuzzles into me. "Good night" I smile back as I drift of into a deep sleep.
---
SUP HEY SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPLOADING! I've legit run out of ideas so had to read some books to give me inspo😂anyways i hope you liked this chapter!🙃 don't forget to vote& comment what you thought! :) em x