chapter 13

As we walk back to the hotel, Blake grabs my hand and pulls me back from the others. "Can I uh ask you something?" he questions nervously once we were away from the others. Slowly, I nod my head, butterflies filling my stomach once again. "Will you uh go on another date with me?" he asks nervously looking at the ground. My eyes light up as he looked at me. "Blake i'd, i'd love too" I grin pulling him into a hug. "thank you" he mumbles smiling as he relaxes into the hug.

The boys, as well as Sophie and Holly, let out a low wolf whistle as they wait for us to catch up. "So its official is it then eh" smirks Reece, I laugh shaking my head. I notice George opens his mouth as if to say something but gets stopped by Blake waving his hands, covering his mouth. "no we're uh not..No" he chuckles nervously, uncovering George's mouth. 'Well that was weird' I chuckle to myself. "anyways we uh better get back to the bus, we leave in about..5 minutes" says Blake chasing the topic looking at his phone for the time. "yeah uh good idea" I reply awkwardly.

"Ah perfect, your all back with a few minutes to spare!" laughs joe. "yep!" we all say in sync. "right well if your all here then i guess we can get going then!" he smiles before leaving us to get onto the bus. "I'm tired I'm gonna get some sleep night guys" I say, getting up and making my way to my bunk. "Me too, night guys" i hear the girls say before following me and slipping into their bunks. I shut my eyes and slowly sleep takes over.

Blakes POV

"Have you asked her about the date then?" asks Reece once we were sure the girls were asleep. "yeah, she said she'd love too" I smile proudly I remember the moment. "ah thats great! Where are you going to take her?" asks George. "I was thinking the sea life centre or something like that. I mean theres not much to do in London really" I reply. "True, what about if you took her to see a concert? What about Little Mix?" asks Reece. "actually thats not a bad idea, pass me my phone" I say as he hands it to me. "cheers" I say as he nods. I quickly search up tickets to Little Mix, ah perfect! I smile as I find a show at the O2. "you found a show?" asks George from my side, peering over my shoulder. "yep" I grin as I buy the tickets I want. "whens it for?" I hear Reece question, "This Friday so the 29th" I smile "she's going to love you" smiles George as I nod. "I hope so" I whisper before walking to my bunk. "Night lads" I call out. "night" they call back and with that, I'm asleep.

-----

sorry its so short! its just a filler tbh, the next few ones are going to get very, juicy ;) em x