Chapter 10

Emily's POV

I take a quick glance in the mirror before deciding my outfit is perfect (photo up above). "Em, you look amazing" I hear both Sophie and Holly say in awe, looking at my pink floaty dress. "Thank you" I reply blushing lightly. "Blake's gonna have trouble keeping his hands off you" giggles Holly, making me blush even more. "Right shall we go then? Blake said he'll meet you outside their room" says Sophie as we follow her out our hotel room door. Within a second we're outside their door, knocking on it. "Hello gorgeous" I hear Reece say to Sophie. I look up and see Blake standing there in a smart shirt that's flat against his torso and black skinny jeans. He looks so good in that outfit. I think to myself. I notice he's just standing there, not moving. His eyes traveling over my body. "Wh-uh-wow" he says at a loss of words. "You look so good" he says still in shock. "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" I smile blushing. "Thanks" he chuckles. I notice the others are all standing there giggling. "Do you uh want to get going then?" Asks Blake breaking the silence. I nod as he holds out a hand for me to take, which I do gladly. He leans in and kisses my cheek whispering in my ear as he does. "I'm trying so hard not to kiss you right now" I smile at him before returning the action.

"Where are we going?" I ask shyly. "That's for me to know and you find out gorgeous" he chuckles lightly at his comment. "I see" I smile back. "Wait hold on" he says coming over to me and putting his hand over my eyes. "Wh-why?" I ask confused "do you trust me?" He asks stopping for a second. I nod and he replies happily. "Good, now just relax, and let me guide you there" he smiles as I shut my eyes again.

About 5 minutes later we arrive at where we're meant to be. "Okay you can open them" he smiles taking his hands off my eyes. I stand there in shock for a moment, taking in the surroundings. We're standing on the roof of our hotel, the sky a dark black with stars dotted around. There's a little blanket fort in the middle, with pillows and more blankets inside. Fairy lights dangled around it, lighting the roof up with pink and purple lights. His computer is resting on the floor in front of the fort. A pizza box laid next to it.

"Blake...it's...its magical. You didn't have to do this" I say in awe. He shakes his head happily. "You don't need to thank me, I'd do this every night and more if you wanted it" he smiles at me.
"I don't want more, just you" I smile back
"For how long?" He asks smirking at me.
"Is forever a valid answer?" I ask looking up at him.
"Forever was the only answer" he smiles before leaning in and kissing me. "I love you Emily Watson, I'm so glad I found you" he smiles leaning his head on my shoulder. "And I love you too Blake Richardson, I'm glad I found you too" I smile before kissing him again. Before long we're in the fort, watching my favourite movie- Finding Dory.

This is officially the best date I've ever been on. Thanks to Blake.