chapter 19

Emily'a POV

"You ready?"I hear Soulla call out to me as I get ready for my day out in London. "Almost!" I call back as I take a quick glance at myself in the mirror before walking down the stairs to meet her. "You look lovely today sweetie" my mum smiles at me. "thanks" I reply as I wave bye and follow Soulla into her car.

After an hour and a half long drive, we reach the Car park. "Right where to first?" Soulla asks as we walk out the lift. "How about TopShop?" I ask as I spot a few fans. They come up and ask for a few photos and ask me some questions. One of them asks about my relationship with Blake. "No comment" I smile sadly. They nod before quickly hurrying away. We buy a few things from there before moving onto the next shop. Primark! We meet a few more fans before paying for the many things we picked up. We carry on shopping for a couple more hours before finding a little tucked away cafe to sit down in. I order a hot chocolate, cheese and ham panini like I always did whenever me and Blake wanted to get away from the others. "I can tell he means a lot to you" Soulla smiles at me as I look through my photos from the prank night. "yeah, he does" I smile laughing lightly at it. She nods before taking a sip of her Coffee.

"Now I hope you don't mind, but I'd really like to got to the last signing and surprise Blake" I hear her say looking up from her drink. I nod "of course, don't let me stop you from seeing him. I'll just wait for you in here" I smile. She shakes her head slightly, "Actually, i was hoping you come with me?" she asks. "oh" Is all I manage to say. "um yeah okay" I say nodding very slowly. "I knew you'd say yes!" she grins clapping her hands together standing up. As we leave we get stopped by a few more fans, asking about tour, Tristan and Blake. It takes us a little over 10 minutes to walk there.

Once we walk in the door, all the vamps stop us, running over and giving me a hug, asking how I am. "Tris I'm fine, really" I smile sadly. "I know someone who's not" he chuckles lightly nodding at a sad looking Blake. "what do you mean?" i ask confused. "Did you not see last nights performance? He forgot to sing his lines and ran of stage. I'm surprised no ones asked you about it" he chuckles. "oh" Is once again all I can manage to say. "EMILY!!" shouts George and Reece who come running over, me being once again engulfed in a hug. "Ive missed you guys" I say laughing into their shoulders. "We missed you too, but we need to tell you what really happened with Blake" says Reece sternly. oh god. I think to myself as he explains everything from the start right until yesterdays performance. I just stand there stunned. "Emily say something" He asks a little concerned.

"I need to find Blake" I reply walking over at Blake, he looks and catches my eye. Instantly he gets up and runs round the table to me, hugging me so tight, as if he's scared he's going to lose me. "I'm so sorry you saw what you did. I promise I didn't mean to.." he starts rambling on about how sorry he was. I laugh at his cuteness. "what?" he ass confused. "Blake. I forgive you" i reply smiling. His whole face lights up. "wai-wha-you do?" he asks grinning at me. I nod pulling him in for another hug. "I over reacted, I didn't even listen to what happened. I should be the one apologising" I smile at him. He shakes his head and leans down, giving me a kiss. "I love you so so much Emily I promise I'll never let anything like that happen again. Ever" he says in between kisses. "I love you so much too, I've missed you so much" I smile hugging him once again. We stand there for a couple of minutes before realising we're stood in a room full of fans. "crap" he whispers chuckling slightly, as the whole room starts whistling.

After the signings over, we all walk back to the dressing rooms. For the last show. "Good luck boys I'll see you after the show" I smile giving each of them a hug. "right everyone know the plan?" asks James once we knew all of New Hope Club were on stage and Sophie and Holly had arrived. "Yep!" we all grin nodding. "great lets go" he shouts. We all put our hands in the middle "3....2....1...BACK STAGE SQUAD" we all shout before running towards back stage. Me, soph and Holly taking the left side, where Blake and Reece are and the others taking the right, where George is. Halfway through Oh Cecilia we run on, spraying them again with silly string as we do so. I stand in front of Blake as he's singing and place my hands on his chest trying to push him over which fails as he falls backwards, pulling me with him. We both let out a squeal as we crash to the floor. The audience braking out into a sea of laughter. Giving him a peck on the lips (which no one saw thankfully), I stand up, pulling him with me. He smiles at me before continuing on with his song. The others had run out of silly string so throw their cans into the side wings. I glance at Joe from of stage who motions for me to give Blake a massage. Laughing, I skip over to where Blake is, and place my hands on his back, massaging his shoulders. He relaxes and lets out a little moan during his solo. The audience laughs again as he goes red pulling me in front of him. After his solo, when the boys join in, he mouths 'I'm so gonna get you back for that' at me. Making me laugh. I nod but quickly run of stage with the others when their song and finished.

"I can't believe you moaned Blake!" laughs Connor as we re-tell the incident to Connor and James who had disappeared at that point. "hey i didn't mean to! Its all my girlfriends fault" laughs Blake who points at me. I shrug. "Mate that sounds so wrong" laughs George and Reece.

We all walk back to the buses before saying our good byes.