LAST CHAPTER- chapter 25

sooooo this is the last chapter guys! gonna be sad ending this here :( but can i just say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.7K READS!!! LIKE OH MY GODDDDD!!!! i legit cannot thank you all enough oml was not expecting it at all omg! 😭❤️ Anddddd guess what happened?! I've been noticed so much this month omg! so grateful for it ..... anyways enough about me your here for the story so, i hope you enjoy this last chapter! Here we go!

----

Emily's POV

"Em are you ready?" I hear my mum call out to me from downstairs.

"Almost!" I call back as I chuck on Blake's grey jumper and take a quick selfie sending it to Blake before rushing of to meet my mum at the door.

---
"alright bye sweetie I'll see you in a few days, have fun and stay safe" she winks kissing me on the top of my head before pulling away and heading of to her car. "I will" I laugh quietly as I wave goodbye before turning around raising my fist to knock. "Baby!" I hear my name called from behind me causing me to turn around quickly as I feel someone snake their arms around my waist pulling me into them kissing my neck slightly. "I've missed you so much" I turn to face the voice and laugh as Blake stands behind me, arms still wrapped around my waist possessively. "I've missed you too" I smile kissing his cute little nose. Spotting the Reece and George behind him I wave at them and get a wave back before I get pushed against the door. Blake's hands either side of me. "You don't know how much I've missed your lips against mine" he smirks his eyes full of lust and excitement as I laugh putting my hands behind his neck and closing the space between us. The kids getting mor rand more passionate by the second. I slowly feel him grind against me as I run my hand down his torso, letting it settle on his bulge pressing down ever so slightly causing Blake to let a little moan slip. I giggle against his lips as he detaches his from mine and kisses along my jaw slowly reaching my neck and sucking ever so slightly. As he reaches my sweet spot I let out a little moan- "blakeee" I moan as he laughs before putting his lips back on mine. We hear a cough come from behind him as we pull apart only to realise the boys are still standing there staring. "As nice as it is to see you guys so happy, id rather not hear my best mate making sexual noises in a full on make out session" laughs Reece awkwardly as George agrees. Blake shakes his head chuckling quietly to himself before leaning down to peck my lips once more. Just as his lips find mine again the door opens letting us crash to the floor with a thump. Him landing on top of me. "I though I heard you guys out there" I look up to see a laughing Soulla who's grinning at us. "Come in boys" she calls to Reece and George who are still standing outside. "Your so lucky she opened it when she did, you wouldn't want your mum seeing what you were doing earlier" laughs George before slapping a hand over his mouth realising what he said. I think both me and Blake went bright red at that point as I hide my face in his chest after we had got up from our place on the floor. "Why? What were they doing?" asks Blake's mum. "Oh god mum did you not hear them?! They were full on getting off on the door" groans Abbie who comes down the stairs nodding a quick hello before walking into the kitchen. "What?! Blake Richardson please save that stuff for the bedroom! Not the door!" Scolds Soulla who gets an awkward laugh from Blake in response. "Oh that reminds me-" she says rustling around in a bag before pulling out a blue box. "-I thought you might want these, I don't want any little Blake and Emily's running around any time soon. Stay safe kiddos" she laughs shoving the box of 24 condoms into Blake's hands before walking of into the kitchen to where Abbie went. "Oh uh....um...thanks I guess" stutters Blake who awkwardly runs a hand through his hair as George stifles a laugh whilst Reece is currently pissing himself laughing. "Oh god that looked so awkward" he laughs once he got his breath back. "Uh yeah" I reply quietly blushing.
--
After about an hour we had finished the pizza we had ordered and we're currently waiting for the Hannah and Sophie to turn up.
--
"There here!" Shouts Reece jumping up from the sofa and running to the door opening it to reveal my two best friends. "Hey guys!" We all day hello and get settled again in the living room, cuddling up to each other.

--
<fast forward to the day em leaves>
"Blakey I don't want to go" I smile sadly at him as we sit on his bed packing my stuff ready for me to leave. Everyone else left earlier on so we could have some time alone before Blake leaves for tour and I go back for collage. "I know you don't baby, I'm going to miss you so much" he smiles sadly tucking a piece of my blonde hair behind my ear. "Do you think we will be different?" I ask after a few minutes of silence. He looks up at me confused "how do you mean?" He asks. I take a deep breath and fight back the tears. "Do you think we won't be as strong as we our now? What if we meet someone else? You'll be gone for 3 months Blake touring around the world. I'll be in collage studying. We won't have much time to see each other" I reply as he looks at me with sadness. "You want the truth baby?" He asks tears filling his eyes as I nod, shutting my eyes slowly as I let the tears fall. "I don't know, I don't know what will happen. All I know is that I love you and will forever love you. I don't know what I'd do without you em. But I do know that we should just live in the moment, let's not think about what might happen, but if it doesn't work. We can't make it work no matter anything just know you are the best thing in my life. I'm so glad you came to that meet up. So glad. And this last year has been the best year of my life. But know that I will wait for you. I will wait forever if it means I will still get to be with you" he smiles sadly as he holds me tight. We stay like this for a while before grabbing my suitcase and going to the door. "Are you ready Hun?" I hear my mum ask as she stops her conversation with soulla. I nod slowly and pull my suitcase to the door, before turning around and hugging Blake the tightest ever. This hug seems to last forever, neither of us breaking it. As if were scared to let go, that if we let go all this will just be a gone. It will all disappear. Without thinking I lean up and kiss him softly on the lips. His moving slowly in time with mine. I hear soft sniffles from bending me knowing that my mum and most likely Blake's as well, are crying. "I love you so much baby" he cries softly kissing my cheek tucking another strand of hair behind my ear. "I love you so much too baby, so much" I cry pulling him closer to me then ever before. We stand like this for a while before we get pulled apart by my mum. "Hunny it's time, we're going to miss our train if we don't leave now" she smiles sadly at me as she unlocks the car putting my bag in.
--
"So I guess this is it then? This is good bye" I smile sadly taking a step back, taking in Blake's look. From the way he wears his trousers slightly turned up at the end to the way his hair is flopped perfectly to the right. "I guess so" he nods sadly at me. "I love you Emily Watson" he says kissing my on the cheek one last time. "I love you too Blake Richardson, never forget me. Please" I smile closing my eyes as the tears fall once again. "Oh baby I could never forget you. Never" he smiles before dipping his head kissing me on the lips one last time, savouring the taste, the way his lips feel against mine. Savouring this moment forever. I turn around and wave good bye as tears fall down both of our faces. Getting in the car I stare out the window as we set of for the station, watching as my town I've known to grow and love flash past as nothing but a blur as we head into my life that awaits me. My life at collage. My life without the boys, my life without new hope club. My life without Blake. We may not of broken up, but this is the last time I'll see him for about a year. Will we still be together then? I just don't know. I don't know anything anymore. I thought this would last forever but I guess only the best things last for a while. All I can do is hope, hope that we are still together then. That he will still remember me when he's back from tour. Hope that there is still an us. Hope that I am still his and he is still mine. All do this happened because of my clumsiness. All this happened because I tripped on him. If he hadn't of tripped me up we wouldn't be here. We wouldn't be us. All because of those 2 words. 'Pretty eyes'.

----
WOAH OKAY THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR READING!! I'm in tears as I write this because damn I got attached to this book and the characters. And I hope you did too!! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this! Thank you again for all the reads/votes/ comments it all means a lot. I appreciate and love every single one of you 😌💗I'm so sad that it's over but like Emily said, all best things have to come to an end at some point ;) okay I'll stop with this A/N now but before I go I'd like to say thank you again. I honestly wouldn't still be writing this if you guys hadn't of read this. So thank you :)) I appreciate it a lot. I really do :)) I love you all lots and lots like Blake's hot socks;) ~ em x