Chapter 10 - A Murder Of Crows

"Kirsteen!" Jeremy shouted at me in shock and stepped back.

'What?' I innocently 'linked' him, smiling as I slowly raised my eyes upward. It wasn't often that I surprised my more experienced mates, but I noticed that his cock started to rise to the occasion.

"We have to... oh never mind. Shift and let me have you in skin form!"

So I shifted with a grin on my face and stepped into my mate's embrace. He murmured against my neck while kissing and sucking on his marks, both our hands roaming everywhere and me nibbling his chest and shoulders. "Let's find a stream where we can clean off, and then let me mount you doggie style my wild wolf." Jeremy loved to talk dirty while Fintan was more of a man of action, constantly surprising me with new positions and techniques. And I was a fast learner.

Growling low in my chest as I was getting more turned on I teased him in a sultry voice, "Or I could ride 'cowgirl style'."

I felt his member get completely hard as he took my hand and pulled me to a small stream nearby. "Yes!" he eagerly agreed and we went and washed and then made crazy and energetic love in a small meadow nearby.

I absolutely loved this man, this wolf, this mate of mine. And it was getting easier to love them both.

********

Walking hand-in-hand back to the pack Conference Center where the meetings were being held, we heard some familiar shouting from a male member of the family living in Albania along the Mediterranean coast. Everyone had to learn the English language, but there were a dozen accents. This particular Alpha was Fintan and Jeremy's cousin a few times removed named Pavli Gjon Persifal, and they had apparently spent a lot of time together as teenage pups in training. The Parsifal name wasn't used in Europe to try to conceal the vast network of the 'empire' as I thought of it.

He had been the most vocal critic of some of Fintan's plans, and my mates were taking his comments very seriously. He brought a fresh perspective of the Archaic packs in Eastern Europe, he knew how those packs operated and knew the resistance and violence that would result from the 'liberation. Everyone wanted the freed Omegas to be as safe as possible.

But freedom always had a price.

Following the voice to the source, we saw a large man shouting, "You condemn them with this plan, Fintan! It is preposterous to... how you say... transfer so many Omegas in this short time! We would not be able to guarantee safety! It is too fast!" This furious Alpha was currently standing up from his chair and pounding his fist on a large rectangular conference table to emphasize his point.

Fintan remained seated and watched his cousin. As long as the family members respected him as the head of the family, Fintan allowed open discussions and emotions to flare. But as soon as someone crossed the line and threatened or criticized his leadership they were put in their place swiftly. I'd seen a few occasions where Fintan and Jeremy had to force their 'cousins' to calm down, and one time Fintan produced a silver coated chain as a deterrent.

If an Alpha lost control and refused to submit to Fintan, they were subdued by him and publicly humiliated by being staked in an open place and treated like a dog. Wolfsbane was usually administered to block shifting into human form and the 'feral' Alpha had to prove their control before being allowed to resume the leadership of their pack.