Chapter 13 - That Dress

After the fantastic banquet we made our way to the ballroom for dancing, I loved dancing and it was more intimate with my mates as we moved in synch. As we knew each other's hearts, and I was learning their minds.

'Kirsteen,' Fintan linked me from a nearby table where he was discussing treaties with a few Alphas. I glanced over to him, he could have the next dance. I was enjoying my current dance partner.

Smirking at me and sipping his drink he continued, 'Jeremy needs to rest now, love. He's about to drop on his face, literally.'

'Oh,' I responded and surveyed Jeremy. Now that I was looking I could see it, he was pale and even trying not to shake. I slowed down and stilled him, kissing his cheek.

"I think I need a break, Alpha," I teased him gently as he puffed himself up at the compliment. "Would you walk me to our room?" I asked him letting him feel my desire, my lust and love for him.

Jeremy pulled me close, lowering his head to nuzzle my neck, my marks. Arching my back in the absolute bliss his lips created, I pulled back slightly and looked him in the eyes, my own wolf struggling to take control and it showed in my now blazing eyes. I felt Jeremy's wolf rising as well and smiled.

"Agreed," he replied, nipping my lips and smiling. Taking my hand he led me from the room, and I felt all eyes on us as we walked through the packed ballroom to the exit. And up the stairs. I also checked in with the pack and felt a sense of well-being from most wolves. Now that I was the Alpha Female, our link had become more finely tuned and would continue to change over the next few months.

Walking up the stairs hand-in-hand, I waited until we were in our room and the door was shut. Gently taking off Jeremy's jacket and tie, he stood there staring at me, letting me groom him. I could feel his wolf responding with his own raging desire, but still in control and his burning gaze was turning me on. Then unbuttoning his shirt I gently took it off, noticing there was blood over his right pectoral.

I wanted to kiss it so badly, but kissed the other side of his chest instead, licking his stiff little nipple.

Then I knelt down slowly and unzipped his pants, allowing them to fall to his ankles. I watched his rigid cock spring up toward the ceiling as I took off his boxers, and couldn't help but lick my lips.

Controlling myself-barely - I looked over to our nightstand and saw the cup there, I kissed my new Alpha mate and walked slowly to get the cup. My own wolf growled at my restraint, she wanted to jump her mate and enjoy the many climaxes she would have. The many, many orgasms.

"I don't need it, mate," Jeremy growled out as I ignored him. Returning with the cup in my hand I slowly lowered the dress strap from one shoulder with my free hand, baring my breast and grabbing his attention as he couldn't stop staring at my chest.

"Yes you do, Alpha Jeremy," I said in my most seductive voice as I ran my fingers over his beautiful crescent moon mark. Groaning and grabbing my hips, I held the cup tightly to prevent the medicine from spilling. He was hurting so badly, I could feel his pain.

"Drink this, Jeremy," I said softly as I held the cup to his lips while he moved his thumbs over my nipples. I felt his internal struggle, his immense pain he was in from the huge branding, and my own internal and growing lust. I looked down at the oozing scars, and just wanted to weep, tears forming in my eyes.