Chapter 9

I went straight to my room because of jet-lag. I collapsed onto my bed, feeling horrible about what happened. I opened my phone, to see it was the selfie of Guang-Hong and I during Skate America, holding up our flags in pride. I put my phone down, opening my laptop, to see a larger notepad that was unused was on my desk with a sticky note from my mother on it.

Just incase you want to communicate!

~Mom

I sat up onto my bed, as I picked up the empty notepad, with a blue pen beside it. Without thinking, I wrote Guang-Hong's name over and over again in the smallest writing I could, so I could have more room to write his name over and over again.

My hand began to ache, and the ink was smeared with my hand stained in blue. I still continued to write down his name over anger. My pen began to run out of ink, as I threw it at my door in anger.

"Owwwwwwww!" I heard someone exclaim for it to be my older sister, Lisette. She was a tomboy, who had brown hair and fair skin, with the both of us having he same eyes. "Leo what the heck?!" She exclaimed.

Sorry I wrote on the notepad as she shook her head, handing me the pen.

"It's fine it's fine," she said as she looked at my paper where I was writing Guang-Hong's name over and over again. She looked at me with a worry written all over her face. "Is this the guy you mentioned over Skype?" She asked as I nodded. Eventually, she let out a sigh, flipping the page of the notepad to a blank one.

"I have an idea," she said in a prideful tone, holding up the pen, and opening my laptop. "Write what you want for him, and then when he wakes up, he can see all of the videos you made for him," she said in a calm tone. I looked at her with wide eyes, as she patted me on the back.

"I know what you're thinking, and he will wake up. Now, everyone's waiting for you downstairs, Leo, you don't want to keep our guests waiting," Lisette said as I nodded, struggling to get up, as she left the door open for me. I looked back at my laptop and notepad, with my pen on top of it, ready for writing.

I smiled at it, as I closed the door, going to see the rest of my family.

***

I woke up.

Finally, I woke up.

I saw that I was surrounded by people, doctors and nurses, who checked I was okay for several minutes, before telling me to sleep over night before I would be released.

I was just so glad, that I finally woke up. Phichit was here, as he waved at me with a huge smile on his face. "You're finally awake!" He exclaimed in a shocked voice. I sat up, eating the food he gave me from outside. I was so glad to even eat, too.

"How long was I sleeping?" I asked, not wanting to use the word 'coma' most often after what happened to me. My mom was sitting next to him, with my coach as well. I sighed in relief, but they seemed more relieved than me. Of course, my dad would not be here after what happened.

"Two years," my mom said, choking up into sobs with my coach comforting her. Coincidently, they were the same age and I somewhat shipped them.

"Two years..," I said as I looked at my phone on my bed. "Where's Leo?" I asked as Phichit suddenly fell silent.

"He's in America, don't worry. You're computer at home kept getting notifications because he's been sending you videos in case you woke up," my mom said as I suddenly sank in worry. "Wait wait before you say anything I divorced your father," my mom said as my coach gave her a smile at me.

"Also..," my coach trailed off, putting her arm around my mom as I gasped in shock. "You almost basically have two moms now!" My coach exclaimed as I began to cheer, kicking my feet up as Phichit had gasped, clapping his hands in excitement.