I

A/N: Thank you @jimin-senpai for this idea I changed it a tiny bit but kept the core idea x

Y/N

"I'm sick of being single." Maria, my best friend, sighed as she laid across my bed. I spun around in my chair seeing her reading cosmopolitan.

"Then get a boyfriend." I laughed getting up and walking to my closet, "Maybe we should go to the club tonight?"

"Okay but only because the horoscope in Cosmo says that I'll meet a tall dark haired prince." She smiles sitting up. I roll my eyes; that's classic Maria always looking for signs, "It says here for you that you'll come across a new lover in an unusual situation. Ah! I wonder what that means?"

"Well it's bullshit and you know that." I shook my head finally finding a navy blue bandage dress. I hadn't been in a relationship in over a year, after my break up with my last boyfriend, "Hurry up and pick a dress, your prince is waiting for you~" I sing sarcastically at her as I walk into the bathroom.

I look in the mirror, sighing as I see the curly mess that is my hair. I brush it out and style it into topknot. I do my make-up and get dressed. I walk out and see Maria is already dressed. I grab my clutch throwing my phone, lipstick and car keys inside.

"You ready?" I smile. Maria nods as we walk to my car.

+ + +

As we walk into the club, the music blares and I can feel the floor vibrating. The doors to the main section open revealing a packed dance floor. I make a B-line for the bar whilst Maria walks off to the dance floor after spotting a few of our friends. After getting our drinks I start to make my way through the mass of dancing twenty-something year olds.

Cursing under my breath after spilling a bit of my drink on my new shoes I try and shuffle past a hord of girls but only end up bumping into another person, finally spilling all my drink down my dress.

"Oh shit! Sorry." I heard a voice call over the thumping music. I look up feeling my anger rise up. I couldn't really see his face but he certainly wasn't what I expected. His bleach blonde hair stuck to his forehead with sweat since he was dancing. His black shirt stuck to his body perfectly.

"No its my fault." I say as my anger subsides. Clearly he didn't hear me becuse he took off his bomber and wrapped it around my shoulder. He pulled me to the side of the club where the toilets were.

"Stay here." He said his voice was more clear now that we were in a quite place. He quickly came out holding a handful of paper towels, "This will help." He says handing me some. I take them and begin to dry my dress.

I look back up and see him looking back at me. Electricity runs down my spine as his eyes roam my face. I try and push off the feeling not but something was lingering.

"I guess you owe me a drink."

+ + +

A/N: This chapter was a little short but the next should be better. Please comment your thoughts and vote, it really helps xx - Queen-Tuan