VIII

Y/N

I gripped at the hem of his tank top, pulling it over his head and throwing it into a corner of the room. My hands roamed hungrily across his toned body and I felt him tense up under my touch. His hands found their way to my face and cupped my cheek as he pulled away slowly. His eyes darkened with lust and I could tell he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. Flipping over so that I was now straddling him, his mouth opened about say something before the door burst open.

"JACKSO- OoH my god.." A voice called out, causing me to cover my exposed top half, before closing the door and muttering a string of I'm sorry's. The heat in my cheeks grew from embarrassment as I climbed off Jackson to quickly put on my bikini bra.

"Hey! where are you going?" He asked sitting up on his elbows.

"I don't know I need a drink or 10 after that experience." I groaned covering my face.

"There's another experience I could give you if you come here and continue what we were doing." He smirked before wincing as I threw the nearest book at him, "That wasn't needed." He pouted as he rubbed his cheek even though the book hit his shoulder.

"Come on and drink with me!~" I chimed ignoring his failed attempt at being cute and dragging him by the hand out of the room and into the backyard.

As we walked into the backyard we were met with wolf whistles, howls and a few "oh yeah's" . Instead of basking in the embarrassment I boldly smile through the cringiness and found two beers - passing one to Jackson.

"Jackson! Y/N! What have you done to Yugyeom?" Mark asked pointing to a very traumatised looking boy being comforted by two others, I'm guessing Jinyoung and Youngjae from the show a few months back.

"He should have knocked that's all I'm saying." Jackson shrugged taking a large gulp of the beer.

"Next time lock the door. I mean look at him-" He said as we all looked, "He said he saw things..."

"That's too dramatic and to be perfectly honest the most he probably saw were my boobs."

"He's still a child in my eyes." Marks said before walking away and shaking his head to talk to the younger. (A/N: OKAY IK YUGYEOM IS A GROWN ASS MAN ON THE INSIDE THO. don't come to me with that "maknae" shit, I saw hit the stage and yes its been like a year but I'm still S H O O K. )

"We should dance." Jackson smiled before pulling me near the DJ where people where dancing.

'Oui' By Jeremiah started playing as Jackson pulled me closer to him; his hands on my hips guiding me to the music.

+ + + +

It had been a couple of days since the party at Mark's. I broke up with Luke after finding out that "staying at work late" really meant "fucking my bosses personal assistant". In all honesty I was okay because I don't think I ever felt true feelings towards him, I just wanted to fill the void of not having Jackson. Now that I had him back there was no use for Luke.

As I scrolled through twitter a message popping up in my DM. I was curious especially since I rarely DM people on twitter. I open the message feeling my heart sink into my stomach.

Got7-anti: If you want the thing you call a "relationship" with Jackson to stay a secret then you have to do something for me.

Me: What do you mean??

Got7-anti: You see, I'm arranging to do something that will cause a scandal with Jaebum and that idiot friend of yours Maria. I need her number and a few screenshots of her and JB's conversations. If you follow these rules, neither you or Jackson will get hurt okay?

Me: Why the fuck would I sell out my best friend? How would you know that I was dating Jackson and that Maria was with JB.

Got7-anti: I have proof, a video from a certain party where you and Jackson can be seen dancing very, very close...

That's when I saw it the video of us dancing to 'Oui'. My heart was beating so hard I could hear it in my head. I couldn't let this leak, but then I couldn't snake out Maria and Jaebum's relationship.

Me: I can't do that to Maria...

Got7-anti: So be it. I guess the worlds gonna know the hoe that's with Jackson.

Me: Wait no! Please don't I'll do what ever just don't leak the video.

Got7-anti: I knew you would co-operate. Now back to plan A...

+ + + +

A/N: BOOM! its the 24th and I promised the next chapter plus I'm releasing Jinyoung's story ' Memories of You ' today as well. I still have exams but I have a week break before going back *sigh* The writing style for Jinyoung's is a little different but I think you'll like it 💖 ~ Anyway this story is getting really fun to write and the next chapter will be extra tea filled....