XI

Y/N

I lifted my hand ready to knock on the door to Jackson's apartment but I stopped myself momentarily. Something didn't sit right with me about this situation but I didn't quite know what it was. Shaking it off, I knock softly on the door. Soon the sound out rustling keys pulls me out of my trance and the door opens to reveal a beaming Jackson.

"Y/N!" He smiled pulling me in for a quick hug, "How are you? Come in." He said moving to the side to allow me in.

"Yeah I'm good." I nodded as I reached into my pocket, "Here's JB's phone."

"Thanks, JB will appreciate it. Foods in the kitchen go sit and help yourself while I give this back to him."

I walked into the kitchen where Jackson had pointed to and saw a small table with two chairs and plates of food. Did he really do all of this? I asked myself.

Sitting down, I put two pancakes on my plate and started to eat. Looking up I saw Jackson sit in the chair opposite me giving me a warm smile. As we sat there and caught up I realised there was something more to Jackson than I first thought when we met. I knew that something was going to happen with that girl so I might as well tell him what was happening.

"Jackson?" I said shyly looking up from my empty plate.

"Yes." He smiled reassuringly.

"I have something to tell you." I croaked feeling my throat dry up from nervousness. A worried expression took over Jackson's face as he nodded wanting me to continue, "Well, remember the party at Mark's? A girl, I think she was the sister of one of his friends, was there and apparently she's a fan of Got7 but was jealous of JB and Maria. She wanted to expose their relationship so she came to me... she wanted screenshots of their conversations so she could Photoshop them and put it on twitter, so she asked me to send her their conversions or else..." I began before a buzz came from my pocket. I quickly reached for my pocket and turned my phone seeing the notification on my phone.

@ Y/T/N since you wouldn't cooperate I guess I'll have to hold the other end of my bargain. Hope it was worth it. [Video]

"Y/N? or else what? Whats going on?" He asked grabbing onto my wrist and turning it so my phone would face him. His lips slightly parted seeing the video as shock took over his face.

"I-I didn't want to betray Maria but i thought she wouldn't say anything after our meeting this morning..."

A silence fell on us and the tension grew stronger; so strong it was tangible. 

"You have to leave Y/N. I'm sorry this time I won't be able to do anything, it's going to be out of my hands." He was barely audible as he kept his eyes on the floor as his grip on my wrist disappeared, "My manager won't be happy but hopefully he'll sort this mess out."

The silence grew again and a pressure in my chest began to grow as well. Maybe it was guilt. Or regret. I don't know.

"Goodbye Jackson." I sighed, "I'm sorry." 

+ + + + 

A/N: Wooow I've been gone for a long ass time...... I'm back at school and this is my last year of high school (thank fuck) but its hard and time consuming. Idk if this is the last chapter, I don't think it is but I want to write a sequel to this. I have some regrets as to how I wrote this book but its been so much fun and seeing your comments made me laugh so much (yes ik the character was very over dramatic in the beginning) I'm gonna have to do some major editing because my grammar and spelling is shocking in the first few chapters lmao anyway here's chapter 11 x