X

Y/N

I huffed as I felt the cool morning air brush past me as I turned around pacing impatiently up and down. I told that stupid anti that I'd meet her at the pier at 5:30 so that by the time Maria was awake and realised that JB didn't have his phone I'd be back.

"Y/N!" A voice called out from behind me. I turned quick to see a girl dressed in light blue jeans and what looked like a Got7 hoodie. I laughed internally at how stupid this girl seemed; hating on Jackson and JB yet apparently looked like she stanned Got7.

"You have what I want?" She asked getting closer. This seemed so sketchy like some kind of stereotypical movie drug deal. I looked at her closer and she seemed very familiar. I couldn't grasp where I had seen her until she put down the hood to her hoodie. That's when it hit me, she was at Marks party not too long ago. That would explain how she has the video and why she knows so much about the party.

I didn't want to scare her off and have everything I planned ruined so I decided to play dumb.

"Yeah but on a few conditions." I said as I took the phone from my pocket to prove I had it.

"Isn't it meant to be 'on one condition'?Anyway whatever just as long as I get what I'm here for." She shrugged nonchalantly.

"How come you know so much about the party and mine and Jackson's relationship?" I asked. The question seemed to throw her off a little as she stuttered.

"T-that's...I have reliable sources." She said shuffling the sand with her feet.

"Mhm okay and why are you so obsessed with getting dirt on JB and Maria? I mean it's not like you like JB because then would you be doing this?" I chuckled tilting my head to the side a little to look at her better. Her face as soon as I mentioned JB turned a light shade of red, "I knew it. You like him and you're jealous of his relationship with Maria." I laughed dryly as I nodded in realisation.

"No that's not it!" She gasped as she clenched her hands into fists.

"Then what is it? And thinking about it you look familiar, you were at Marks party right? You're the sister of his best friend." I smirked finally feeling that things were falling into place.

"W-what how did you even-" She started but stopped herself "You need to watch what you're saying I could reveal everything about you and Jackson in one tweet."

"And you think I care? Why would I care what you could do to mine and Jackson's relationship. Anyway you can do whatever you want because I care more about Maria than I do myself, she's the only family I have and I don't want to lose her." I sighed.

"Fine! Have it your way But I did warn you. I'll give you one last chance, give me the phone or I'll expose your illegitimate relationship with Jackson to the world."

"I won't give you the phone and you might not want to expose me because I have a lot of leverage." I shrugged as I reached into my pocket.

"I don't understand what do you mean?" She questioned.

I pulled my hand out and showed her my phone which had been recording the whole time. Thank god I only wore a thin coat so the sound was clear enough.

"I've been recording the whole time and I bet your brother - who is Mark's best friend - wouldn't be too happy with you, would he?" I said trying to hold back the smile I had on my face as she realised she had lost.

"Ugh all I wanted was JB. And then your bitch friend took him." She spat before pushing past me and walking off.

I finally relaxed, all the tension that had built up in me was released. I finally got this over with and now I could go home. As I began to walk I felt my phone buzz.

Jackson: Hey I think Jaebum left his phone at your place, mind if I drop by to pick it up. I can bring by breakfast too if you want?

Me: No don't worry about it I was actually on my way to return it.

Jackson: Wow you're perfection thanks and I'll be making us breakfast and you're not allowed to say no.

Me:  haha okay Jackson I'll be there in 15. I also need to talk to you about something.

I turned my phone off as I through it onto the passenger seat, not wanting to explain to him through text. There was no way I wasn't going tell him what just happened because what if this girl doesn't stop and it back fires on me. I would rather end things with Jackson now rather than end them in a messy way because of some dumb 5 year old anti.

+ + + +

A/N: Well shit you're not a snake after all 😂 I saw so many of you were worried she'd snake Maria out but don't worry 😉 ANYWAYYY this was a really short chapter but it's an important one. I'm planning on having at least a few more chapters on this book before it meets its end 😔 but I'm low key planning a sequel... so don't be sad. I'm also planning a BTS series of book bc I've planned out all the Got7 books that I'll publish. I'm working on Namjoon and Taehyungs and I have ideas for the other members so sit tight Taehyung's will be out before Christmas. Final notice I'll be making fan accounts bc I need more kpop friends. I have a tumblr (wifey-tuan) and I'm planning on making a Instagram and twitter even though there are thousands already. I just want to be able to communicate with you guys a bit better rather than on here only, since I'm in the UK and quite a lot of you are out of the UK. Anyway thanks for reading this far 😘 - Queen-Tuan 💖