V

Y/N

I stood by the window of bedroom, tracing the outline of my lips. The memory of last night and Jacksons lips pressed against my own sent shivers down my spine. I wanted to re-live last night again, so I reached for my phone and threw myself onto my bed. I switched it on and eagerly searched for Jackson's number.

I pressed his contact, seeing a selfie that we took yesterday pop up as my phone rang.

"Hello?" His voice came out. He didn't sound like his normal self; he sounded more... dull.

"Jackson hey, It's me. I wanted to ask if you wanted to do something? I mean if your schedule isn't full." I tried to make it sound like I was chill, but on the inside I was the complete opposite. But, a deep sigh on the other side drew me from feelings of excitement to worry.

"Uh Y/N I can't see you anymore..." He trailed off.

"What why? Do you not like me or something?" I  joked but really my eye's began to sting with tears.

"No! No, I like you and that's the problem." He began, "Manager hyung found out about last night, I guess a fan saw us and took a picture."

"Surely that can't get in the way?" I was becoming desperate. For the first time I found someone that made me genuinely smile and feel love, now he's leaving and I don't know what to do. 

"Have you not been on twitter this morning? Y/N, we've started a scandal and I'm in serious shit. This kind of stuff doesn't go down well in Korean media. I'm an Idol and it isn't common for us to be seen kissing random girls we met the night before." He was sounding frustrated as he huffed out.

"Is that how you feel about me? Just a random girl?" I asked. "Wow, I actually thought we had a connection."

There was a pause and talking, or should I say yelling at, in the background.

"Y/N that's not it. But if you want to think that then fine. I have to go, we're leaving for Canada today, we have an interview and I've been told by our manager that we shouldn't talk. I'm sorry for bringing you into this, I hope you can forgive me."

"Whatever Jackson." Was all I could say before hanging up. I buried my face into the pillow on my bed feeling tears stream down my face. How could I be crying over a boy I only knew for 3 days? I bet he did this in every state he was in; he was probably going to do this in Canada. I rolled onto my back and closed my eyes, sighing out deeply.

"Y/N! You have to see this!" Maria's voice range out with excitement.

"For the third time I don't want to see another picture of JB's cat!" I sighed rolling onto my side.

"Hey! Nora's really cute but it isn't that. Look you're trending on twitter." She said sitting on my bed. I sat up, quickly grabbing her phone and reading through the tag #JacksonsMysteryGirl.

There were pictures of our kiss and moments when we hugged along with some mean comments and some positive comments.

'Who is she? We need to find out!'

'Got7s dating ban ended at the beginning of the year so everyone needs to accept the fact he's going to start dating.'

'Some people need to stop hating on Jackson, he's a 23 year-old grown man he can date whoever he wants.'

I was speechless. So many people knew about last night just from a few pictures that someone took. At least they didn't know who I was which saved me from the swarm of harassment I would receive.

"Me and Jackson aren't a thing okay? So don't act like we're a couple." I grunted in frustration.

"Did something happen? Was that why you were crying when I came in?" She asked, genuine worry laced in her voice.

"Their manager found out and he's not happy. Jackson told me we couldn't talk anymore." I bite my lip trying my hardest to stop tears from escaping again, " Uh I sound like a lovesick teenager who's had their heart broken."

"To be honest you kind of ar-"

"If you want to spend another second on this planet don't finish you're sentence."

"Okay, but don't be sad about this. I'm sure he'll come back to you." She cooed giving me a hug before leaving.

I sat there rethinking yesterdays events, there was no way Jackson could just let this go. Did he not feel the connection we had or was that just me.

No, I'm not letting this go. I won't let this go until I hear his explanation. I grab my phone and text him.

Me: Meet me at the park we were last night, I need to talk.

Jackson: I'll be hard to try and get away from my manager but I'll try. See you in half an hour.

+ + +

A/N: Finally chapter 5 has been released! So yeah I'm not dead I've just been revising for school cuz GCSE's are a bitch. I have 2 weeks off so expect more chapters! P.S I might publish JB's depending on how I feel but please let me know if you want me to x - Queen-Tuan 💖