Birthday

I might start doing some of these daily...
I won't be doing it on the 25 and 26th maybe If you haven't guessed...  It's my birthday!  So I won't be doing it on that day...  And that is why I will do it here.  This takes place in Cyber dog.
   enjoy
~

Bulkhead drove down the tunnel and screeched to halt.  His charge leaped out and ran towards the human area and the wrecker transformed.

  Arcee leaned against the rail looking over her shoulder plate to see the humans crowding the dog. They grinned up to the Autobots. "Do you guys have birthdays?" Miko asked and saw the bots. Smokescreen broke the silence next. "What is Birthday?"

  "A Birthday is a day when you were born and you celebrate with gifts and family," Jack explained. "There is All Spark Day.... But I am unsure if that adds up to a Birthday," Arcee stated. Bumblebee chirped and whirred. "Bee is right, with the war going on we can't do any celebrations."

  The girl huffed angrily. "There are no 'Con things going on, how about we celebrate you guys B-days," She announced and looked at Ratchet who cursed in Cybertronian. "Come on doc bot," She pleaded and would continue even if he declined. "Please!" Rafael asked politely.

  "Alright," He sighed and the children cheered. "Ok so when were you guys made?" Jack asked and saw there blank expression. "Eons ago," Arcee muttered unsure of herself. "Ok then.... you guys birthday celebration will be today," Miko ran up to Bulkhead.

  "Is Wheeljack around?" She asked and looked at the console. "Ah, Jackie... I will com him in," He said with joy. "Oh Joy!" The medic said sarcastically and rolled his optics. "Any other family?" She asked and saw the sad expressions shown. "Sorry... forgot," She slouched her shoulders and looked away from their eye contact.

  "Well let us get this party started!" Miko shouted and ran to Bulkhead who transformed. Miko opened the door and grabbed out ribbons and a box. "I am not participating in this," Arcee said and walked to her berth room. "We will get her involved," Miko smirked and set the box on the tabled and threw the streamers around.

"Miko! You are making a mess!" Ratchet growled angrily as he grabbed a wrench. "Chill Ratch , it is decorations," Said the girl as she accidentally thrown one at Smokescreen. He grabbed it off and threw it somewhere else. Miko smiled and gave one to Boltz and set it in his jaws.

She pointed to all around the room. He yipped and barked and wagged his wire tail as he activated his jets. He dashed around the room with the streamer dangling from his jaws. Miko blinked and streamers were around herself and the bots. Ratchet stumbled back shocked and gritted his dental plates as he turned to face the girl.

"Happy Birthday?" She said and grabbed a slice of cake. Arcee stopped and smirked when she saw all the mechs and Miko covered in pink streamers. "Now who messed up things here at base?" She folded her arms and watched all the bots point to Boltz and Miko. "Happy Birthday! If that is what Miko said," She stated.

The girl grinned and heard an engine come down the tunnel. The white, red and green mech transformed and stopped when he saw streamers and Boltz. "You got a dog eh?" He said and stepped closer. Boltz growled and sat down close to the humans.  "What festival you got over here?" He questioned and walked close to the medic.

"How ya doin Sunshine?" The wrecker asked in a teasing manner.  The medic turned around and threw his wrench at the wrecker. Boltz watched it fly and hit him and watched the humans stifle a laugh.

"Happy Birthday Jackie!" Bulkhead said and gave him a bone crushing hug. The other grunted and patted him on the back and gave him a confused look. "Birthday?" He asked and looked at the others who shrugged.

"Ya the day you were born!" Miko ran up to him and hugged his pede. "Hey there wrecker. Been keeping Bulk here out of trouble?" He said. She nodded her head and looked at Bulkhead.

"Bulkhead can you transform right quick," The girl instructed ad walked ran over. The said bo cocked his head and did as told and watched her dig in the back seat. She grabbed a few boxes. "How long have you had this planned?" Jack asked and saw her just drop everything.

  She looked up at each bot. "Smokescreen, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Optimus, Arcee, Wheeljack, And we couldn't forget Ratchet and Boltz," She grinned as she gave each bot a gift on their digit.  Optimus looked at the gift and started unwrapping with his digit.

Bumblebee opened his gift and beeped in excitement when he saw little bumblebee stickers. Smokescreen saw the cleaning spray and a rag and looked at Miko confused. Arcee nodded and opened the gift and saw all the decals of wheels and a hand drawn autobot insignia. Bulkhead and Wheeljack opened theirs quickly and saw some items that looked like grenades. "Grenades?" Wheeljack asked with a hint of excitement. She shook her head and grabbed one of the smaller ones and threw it on the floor. Colors splatted on the ground making the two wreckers grin like a Cheshire cat.

Ratchet sighed and opened his and to his surprise he saw a box full of wrenches. "Thank you Miko," He sighed and held one in his servo. Optimus picked up the small picture and smiled. "Thank you, Miko," The leader nodded and looked at the picture of his team and the three humans. His family. Boltz ripped the box and shook it around and saw it hit Arcee's leg.

He growled and grabbed what was in the box. A large silver bone lay there shining in the light. His optics gleamed and he grabbed the bone violently and bit on it. The girl grinned and saw the face on Smokescreen. "We didn't get you anything.." He stated sadly and scratched the back of his helm.

"First year.... you didn't need to," She smiled and went to the human area. All the Autobots admired the presents their human friend. Ratchet couldn't help but smile at the girl's eagerness to shown them things. Although he knew this will happen every year. He sighed and gripped the console.

"Happy Birthday!"