Once More

This is dedicate this to Heatshadow

For this idea. Enjoy 
~
  The special ops femme strolled down the sandy terrain, feeling the grains push away under her weight.

She sighed as she felt herself relaxing more than she did in the firehouse. She let her visor slide up with a click and stopped.

The waves splashed and swished around with the small animals that inhabited it. She stared at the night sky as the stars added, dot by dot. She grinned.

She felt a bit of the salty blue liquid sprinkle onto her metal arm. She gently smiled and knew it was just the waves saying of 'hello'.

More sprinkled onto her until it felt as if someone was spraying her. She turned and stared at the water and watched water ripple in a particular area.

She studied it and saw something moving underneath.

"Come out of there!"

She ordered and put her servos up in protection. The ripple stopped, other than the waves.

A red fireboat suddenly rose from the salt water and sprayed the femme with a wave of water.

She blinked and her visor revealed quickly and she covered her helm. She spat out some water and she stomped her ped.

"Heatwave!" She growled as water slowly dripped for her soaking metal. The Red fireboat with its yellow water cannons and headlights  shining towards her.

"You need to cool down," He remarked playfully and the wind whistled. He sprayed her again and transformed.

  He walked out of the water and she wiped away some of the developing puddles on her arm.

"Was that necessary?" She all but shouted."It clearly didn't cool you down.." Heatwave said in mock sadness.

She huffed and continued to stroll down the beach. The mech rolled his optics and stared at his servos with a smirk.

"Is there something you have against me?"He questioned and folded his arms.

"Why do you suggest that I have something against you?" She asked and raised an optical ridge.

Silence passed between them other than the continuous splashing of the water.

"You seem more confidential, around me especially," He said and walked by her side.

"Must we speak of this now?" She muttered feeling much frustrated. "Better now than at the firehouse, or where Blades and Dani are.." They shuddered at the thought.

The shippers, Quickshadow thought for a brief moment.

"Now will you talk?" The fire bot asked again, patience fading fast. "I don't know what you expect from me," She muttered and gave him a look.

"You can't really say that because you seemed to know what I was saying earlier without the struggle," Heatwave remarked and she sighed.

"You are much smarter than you let on," She complimented and he raised an optic ridge in response.

"This conversation must be kept to ourselves, agreed?" She said sternly and jumped into the water.

"Do you have something against me?" He asked again and looked her straight on the optic with his amber ones.

"No, Heatwave." She muttered. She was only facing the water.

"Look at me! What is it then?" He questioned and gripped her shoulder spinning her around.

"It's....Maybe....I might have feelings....for.." She trailed off and kicked some water.

"For?" He asked, patience clearly gone. "You, possibly," She murmured quietly.

He smirked and in a knowing manner."I knew you cared," He replied.

"How did you find our your passion for me?" She questioned as she pinched the bridge of metal on her face plate.

"A small talk, deciding if I did, or not..." He muttered quietly.

"I noticed something, I hadn't before," He added."Quite observant today, aren't we?" She smirked and eyed him with an optic.

She slowly turned to face him and he stepped forward. She bit her lower lip and shyly looked away.

He chuckled and they were just inches away. A small drop of water fell onto his fire hat and slipped off onto the ground. Another followed by another, then a whole clan of water was sprinkling down on them.

"We will rust out here," She said and he rolled his optics. "We will rust together." Heatwave added and rolled his optics. He lifted her helmet, so they were optic level with each other.

He looked at her and she stared back with her cold sapphire optics. Their lips touched and a moment,nothing empty, but something whole. They parted and she looked away.

"At least your not grumpy," She remarked. He scowled at the remark and started walking to the firehouse.

"At least I learned to be a team player," He scoffed and she stopped. She slowly turned her helm towards him and pushed him into the water.

He fell back and growled angrily."There is the Heatwave that I remember," She chuckled softly before transforming and speeding off.

He huffed angrily and pushed himself off and transformed after her.

"I might keep the next one to myself," He mumbled quietly and sped off to the firehouse where the others still remained.

~

I'm not sure if this is how you imagined it......but I still hope that you enjoyed it

Thank you,

*Rolls away*