Death

Day after the death of Boltz.  Part from Cyber dog.

~

    Miko drawn her knees to her chest as she rocked back and forth.  All were quiet,  not speaking to one another. She missed Boltz.  She missed him much.

   A small tear fell from her eye onto the couch. Jack looked at her and bit his lower lip. He sighed, "Miko..." The girl didn't respond and just hugged herself tightly.

  Bulkhead walked over and nudged her with his digit. She grasped it quickly and hugged it. She sobbed into it and mumbled, "He is gone..."

  "Want to go to a monster truck rally?" He asked with a gentle smile.  He felt the wet tears on his digits and looked away.  "I won't get into anymore trouble, " She mumbled as she choked back her tears. 

Ratchet looked up from his work for a split second and shot back down. "Miko....We know you well...  That might not be true....... But that Boltz is in a good place,  he was very positive and a true Autobot," The medic stated and couldn't bare the sadness coming from them all.

  "Who did this to him? " She questioned and walked slowly to the rail.  All optics were on the femme and she looked at the ground.  "Arachnid, " She muttered and saw the girl clench her fist.

Jack set a hand on her shoulder making her tense up. She looked down at the dented screw that Boltz used to play with.  She grabbed it and hugged it.

She sniffed and threw it across the room imagining the Cyberdog grabbing it from the air. "Couldn't you have stayed with me at least another day, "She muttered sadly and picked up her phone.

  She looked at the pictures of Boltz when he first arrived.  Others gathered around her and stared at the tiny screen.  She leaned her back against the rail and smiled sadly at the Cyberdog and his fiercest look.

  Rafael looked at his blue visor and his electrical tail and wondered. "Was he a trick from the 'Cons? " He asked quietly.  "He couldn't of been.....  He saved us for too many times, " Jack answered nervously.

  Arcee looked down and transformed. "I am going for a drive, " She said and out her hologram on and drove out of base.

  "She looked at the dog's blue optics and she broke out into tears. "We will cherish the moment we have spent with Boltz and keep him here, " Optimus Prime said and set a servo on his spark.  The others followed him all except Ratchet.

  He sighed sand set a serve on his spark and set it back down. "Did you get the relic? " She asked and put her phone in her pocket.  They nodded once and showed them half the relic.  "Where is the other half?"She laughed. 

  Bumblebee whirred in a low tone. "Ripped in battle,  it might be functional though, " Raf filled in and saw their confused looks disappear.

  "I will examine it...  You should get home. Jack I will bridge you to your garage, " Ratchet said and readied the bridge.

  They reluctantly nodded and the two Autobots transformed as the medical readied the Ground bridge. Miko walked to Bulkhead and hopped in the backseat and curled into ball.

  She slowly shut her eyes and fell asleep as Bulkhead drove out the tunnel. Bulkhead sighed and thought, Must have been tired from her crying.