Short little one-shot

I feel sad atm. Probably because I just finished The Flash, and it was the hardest emotional rollercoaster I have ever been on. It was terrible. I cried so hard. I was mad, sad, angry. Everything. I feel the music fit for this >:)

But unrelated, I'm writing about the death of Elite reenacting. Anyway, let's get on with this, shall we?

***

The sound barrier shattered, Sleek jets zooming through the brittle Cybertronian Air. Blaster fire ranging from different colors, red, blue and purple. Shooting aimlessly at targets as they battle to keep their spark beating with loyalty and betrayal.

Horrendous configurations collapsing, lifeless onto the cold lithosphere. Cackles of nefarious laughter filled the air, The Autobots seemed to have been conquered, many lifeless husks resembling Decepticons and Autobots Alike.

Ironhide Rasped, choking in bits of rusted bits of metals. His optics were dim and unusual from the bright blue color that occupied the space. His servo slid against the cold carved metal, his digit sliding against the stitched fabric that created the servo of Chromia.

Her dim Visionaries, shattered. The configuration matted with Energon spills, Her arm leaking out remaining Energon that still flowed. Her chassis was cold, still. It sent chills down your spine. Yet, a sad smile was placed on her faceplate. Completely shut down. Ironhide had rested back against the metal.

"This ol' 'Bot's time is up..." He rasped weakly, spitting Energon onto the bitter ground. A large Red and blue 'bot towered over the still carcasses. Silently mourning.

"Keep.... on fightin'... Prime... Don't walk out... Losin'..." Ironhide rasped, his servo slowly raising as it balled into a fist. His helm fell limp, his systems powering down.

This war had caused death. More than it should have. It had taken over the planet that was once live and bleeding with excitement. Optimus Prime had known that this was his fault. He and Megatron had caused the war, building up to create a catastrophe. It was never his intent.

Optimus kneeled down, and set a servo on Ironhide's balled fist. "This war is not yet over, Old Friend..." The emotions that constructed themselves upon the Prime. This war was far from over.

Optimus risen, converting his swords. He traveled over dead carcasses, Defending himself from blaster fire. Starscream had gouged a sharp digit through the spark of an Autobot, the medical team rushing to aid those who required the assistance.

The Prime had felt guilt flowing through his pumps as he continued his journey through Kaon. He granted as he felt force comply against his Back. Being hit with blaster fire only weakened him a tiny bit.

He suddenly pulled to a halt, Megatron grinning nefariously on the other side from him. Optimus had converted one of his servos to a blaster. "Megatron, your reign of Cybertron has come to an end. This war has plagued our home for far too long." The Prime called out narrowing his cyan blue optics.

Megatron only grinned. "Oh Optimus, our planet to be plagued by such catastrophe was never my intent. You pilfered my contingency of becoming a Prime. You seized what was rightfully mine!" The warlord had growled.

Optimus never intended to seize hold of the chance to become a Prime. Megatron was greedy. Greedy for power. The megalomaniac being had growled, yanking something up. More of someone.

The femme grunted as she was jerked up. Optimus' unbroken gaze was shattered as his gaze met the one who was pushing him through this war.

"Elita..." He muttered, her struggling worthless. The guilt in her optics, silently telling the Prime that it wasn't his fault. "You have taken what I desired, now you must experience such a feeling!" Megatron had yelled, the tip of his blade pressing against her back.

The femme shook her helm slowly, Optimus stepping forward, reaching out to her. "Optimus..." She rasped quietly, lubrication starting to dwell. The warlord's grip tightened on her shoulder. The air was thick and  still with anticipation, Megatron's purple optics burning straight through the Prime.

Megatron threw her back onto the ground, placing a ped on her pink back plating to restrain her from moving.

"Optimus, the bond between us has ended for vorns. Your pleading only amuses me. The battles that have squared off against me. The one on one. You may have beaten me, but you have not won. You have not conquered this warfare. It has yet just begun." The merciless gladiator sermonized.

"I will take what you have achieved from you, like you have done to me." He growled and yanked the femme back up raising his Blade high.

Time slowed, the light breeze compressing upon the Prime's faceplate becoming more authenticating. The pending in his help as the blade was brought down. Optimus reached out to Elita.

Elita shook her helm slowly, shakily breathing as Megatron's blade swiftly stabbed through her spark. Optimus increased speed too slow to stop the process. Megatron retracted the blade and gave a cackle as her Energon dripped from his digits.

Her optics had dimmed as she collapsed,Optimus kneeling down as he held her close. Megatron had converted to his Alternate mode, expeditiously dashing off into the air.

Elita's frame was bare, cold. Her optics dimmed seemingly paralyzed. He constructed his gaze onto the home that was in the center of the spark. He shook his helm slowly, quietly mourning.

Suddenly, she gasped for the Cybertronian Air. Optimus held her closely as she sadly smiled. "Optimus.." She muttered sadly. She had placed a hand on the side of his faceplate, her digits slowly slipping away.

"Promise me that you will keep fighting..." She weakly rasped with slight plead in her voice.

"Promise me."

He nodded slowly as her helm had went limp, Optics dimming. Optimus tightened his grip around her, the cool metal against his. He shook his helm, quickening and slowly letting go of the dead frame.

"Megatron... His ways have been transpiring for far too long..."

***

Sorry for this crappy one-shot. If you replay the music twice, it sort of goes along with it. Or you can listen to it however. It's just a little sad.

It's midnight and I'm pretty tired but had to get this out there.

Farewell <3