Loss at Tyger Pax (Part 2)

Arcee held her guns at the door waiting for something to happen. The media worked intently as he started to connect wires and out the device back in. "Could you hurry! " Arcee growled and heard pede steps,  slowly approaching with a loud thud.

The high pitched sound of her gun warming up sounded and the room went dead silent. Smoke risen covering the shadows figure. "Aha! " The medics grin faded as he saw the scientist there.

He approached slowly with his red optic staring at the scout. "I heard Megatron had taken away this scum's voice box.  It denies all logic for his spark to still be beating, " He said as he strodes over.

He reached for his voice box as the medical connected the loose wires again. Arcee shot the 'Con making him yell and stumble back. "Grab him! " She demanded and pointed to the back exit.

The scientist glared around the dimmed room and looked and the slender blue femme that sliced at him with her blade. He shot his cannon at her and a scorch mark placed on her shoulder.

She gripped it firmly and lowered her gun to the ground,  panting heavily. "It would be illogical if you triumphed in this battle " He growled and aimed his cannon at her helm. 

She closed her optics waiting for the her life to be over. A cannon fired and she squeezed her optics shut. She opened her optics and stood up,  aiming her gun all around. 

  A yellow mech with black stripes stood at the other end of the room along with an unconscious Shockwave. She gasped and stared at him.

"Bee?" She gasped and approached him with a slight limp. He looked into her optics and lowered his helm. He looked at the scorch mark that was place on her shoulder plate and poked it gently.  She hissed and settled down as she leaned against the wall.

He wrapped her arm around his shoulder plate and made as a crutch for her. She limped towards the back exit where Ratchet was waiting.

~

  Ratchet cleaned the scorch marks although some black marks still remained. She stretched out some cables and smiled at the scout who hadn't said anything.

She thanked him and received a nod from Bumblebee. She narrowed her optics and stared at him. "I apologize that I couldn't prevent this from happening to you...  I just sincerely hope the damage isn't life threatening, " She mumbled. He waves his one servo and his optics filled up.

"Bee... you can speak, " She said and tapped her digit slightly annoyed. Ratchet glared at the impatient femme and her expression softened. "Bumblebee? " She asked worry clear in her voice.

He chirped quietly in an apologetic atone nd looked at his pedes. Tiny arms wrapped around his waist and looked at the blue and pink femme. "I'm sorry, " She whispered quietly and looked at him.

I could have prevented this. I could have stopped Megatron on from making Bee lose a vital part of himself,  The femme thought as she drove down the sea of rust.

She transformed when she saw the Warlord flying over their planet. She growled and turned her servos to guns and aimed at the sky. Die Megatron,  She thought and shot at the sky.

~

  The femme woken up with a shocked and painted heavily SS she stated at the dimmed room. She drawn her knees to her chest plate and pressed herself against the wall. "I almost lost him....  I lost Tailgate...  I lost Cliff... I almost lost him! " She shouted in her berthroom.

A soft knock sounded on the door. She quivered with fear and she stared at the ground.

Bumblebee slowly said open the door and beeped few words. She nodded once and he said open the sliding door. It closed behind him and he sat on the birth with her.

She leaned her helm on his metal arm and her frame shook as she broke down into tears. He stared at her as her optics were shut and leaking coolant. He reassured her about the team's safety and that she will be alright,  but seemed to break her even more.

  "Cliff is gone...  Tailgate it gone...you almost could have been with them! " She cried out and her arm blade appeared and she scratched the berth.

She scratched the berth angrily and cut her arm.  Energon leaked from the wound and the scout's optics widened. She ignored the throbbing pain and rocked back and forth.

"Don't leave me, " She whispered almost too quiet to for him to hear. He shook his helmet and she kissed the side of his faceplate. "Promise me, " She asked and felt more pain grow. He beeped in a reassuring tone and hugged her gently before getting up

She grabbed his servo and limped to the med bay.