Chapter 19: One more win?

I just had to put this. I died laughing!😂

Edited

I sat down on the bleacher as me and Derek watched the play start. "I'm gonna go help the quarterback if that's okay. Will you be okay here?" He asked looking at me. "Of course go have fun I'll be okay!" I said with a smile as Derek gives me a kiss and stands up and starts to run on to the field stopping to talk to the coach then off to find the quarterback.

Once he found him, I could see going into detail about what he was doing wrong. It was moving to see Derek in his element. He was clearly much loved on this team. I could see everyone giving him hugs and patting him on the back and he had a big grin on his face. I was so in my own head that I didn't even the coach had sat right next to me.

"You know he is the best player I have ever seen. The whole team was devastated when he had to move. He never really got his last game. He was sick on the last game." The coach said with a smile. "He has had it hard. When he came out some of the team has been quite the dicks." I say with a frown. "You know I was looking at the roster and his name is still on it. So technically, he can play the game. Do you think he would like that?" he asked me with a curious look. I smiled wide and nodded enthusiastically "he would love that!" I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

The coach nodded and stood grabbing his whistle and blew it. The whole team ran over but not before pushing and shoving Derek. It was a great sight to see him with his childhood friends.

Once they got to me, Derek came up and sat next to me grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers also giving me a quick kiss on the lips. I could hear coos and whistles as the team watched. "Okay lovebirds break it up.," he said with a smirk "Okay Captain Hale. I got a question for you," Derek smiled at the name "would you care to lead us to victory this coming game?" he said causing the whole team to hoot and holler. Derek totally looked like a confused puppy it was really funny actually. I had to muffle my snickers to not be rude "I'm not on the roster though coach" he said disappointed. The coach who I have yet to learn his name walked over and patted his shoulder. "Derek don't you remember that you were here the first day of school saying goodbye to everyone" he asked with a small smile.

Derek nodded once. "Well I may have talked to your mother and she told me that you would be here for our last game so I put you on the roster. So what do you say captain one more win?" Derek broke out into a huge grin while laughing and nodding "of course coach one more win!" he said while giving me a hug. All the boys cheered and coach had a beaming smile "well go suit up boy! Practice started 10 minutes ago! " he told him causing everyone to laugh "oh and I had your mom bring your bag and helmet it's in your locker!" he said causing Derek to smile and nod "you kept my locker?" he said in realization turning to look back at the coach. "Derek that locker will forever be yours. Okay now go change your late Hale!" he said causing everyone to nod with a smile.

Derek took my hand when he turned to go to change. We entered the building from the front I followed Derek to the dressing room but not before stopping to say hi to some of Derek's old teachers; once we reached the locker room, I saw that it was really nice like really really nice. We walked over to a locker. I heard Derek gasp when I saw what had caught his attention it was a plack on the locker saying ' Derek Hale Captain All-Star # 32 ' I looked towards Derek and saw a single tear running down his cheek " hey hey don't cry" I say while rubbing a soothing hand on his back " I'm good " he said with a smile.

He opened the locker and took off his clothes and shoes leaving him in just his black boxer briefs. And damn he looked good I couldn't keep my eyes off his six-pack.

Damn he looks good...

Crap I've been caught!!

ABORT!!!

ABORT!!!

"Stiles my eyes are up here," Derek said with a smirk as I blushed from embarrassment. He was halfway dressed in the ruff-riders colours navy blue and gold. He was tying his shoes, grabbing his helmet we headed to the field. Once their all the guys were on a knee waiting for further instructions. "Hale your leading today!" coach yelled from the sidelines. I walked over to the bench and watched as Derek lead the team through the practice, he was serious when a player was joking around they got to run a lap, from what I could see he takes his role as team captain as serious as it can get. but to see the proud smile on his face as the team did the drill to perfection it was beyond anything that he could ever imagine it was truly beautiful,

Once the practice ended, they undressed and we went back to the hale house and had a beautiful dinner with the rest of Derek's family. The rest of the family is great they are very nice and funny this family has a sense of humor, it was now late and Derek was already in bed from the long practice. Two more days until the big game, and I can't wait