Epilogue

Epilogue

She held the growing toddler in her arms as she walked over to Jacob and Jasper who were sitting on the sofa, making small talk.

Edward and Bella were out hunting and Esme was in the kitchen cooking something for the boys who has an intense hunger growing.
The presence of Renesmee healed Edith's heart, just enough, not fully. She was a beautiful child, she had immense beauty.

She was more mesmerising than Rosalie and Bella, even Edith. She had high cheek bones like her father, perfect eyebrows and full lips. A strong jawline and a perfect little nose. She was perfection in Edith's eyes. She had pale skin like the rest of her family, because of her status but a blush in her cheeks since the blood was still pumping.

She was a pure balance of human and vampire; her skin didn't shine like diamonds but it was like a Summer haze so it wasn't obvious and she didn't need to hide away from humans.

Edith had grown to love the sound of her heart beating. Edith loved when Edward and Bella went hunting or wanted Edith to babysit because they knew that she was grateful for the time that she spent with Nessie.

Jacob smiled at the toddler and Edith handed her over to him and he instantly because happy and glowing.

When all the family were together, Edith had some news to share with them all.

"I finally booked that trip, I'm leaving next week." She smiled.