Epilogue

Edith sat at the rounded table with both pale and warm skins, hot and cold, living and dead. Not everyone was at the table, it was hectic at the Cullens.

It was the annual Christmas Dinner at the Cullens house. The house had been transformed into a winter wonderland for the kids that dotted around the house, singing Christmas cheer.

Renesmee, the now eighteen year old was cuddled up beside Jacob on the sofa along beside Lucy and Leah. The hybrid had officially stopped aging which was a delight for the family. She was radiant and beautiful just like both her parents. Jacob and Renesmee had decided to not have children, at least not for a long long time, which was agreeable.

Lucy had moved back to Forks, after realising life without her best friend wasn't what she wanted. When she came back, she met Leah and was now an imprintee. It wasn't a sudden romance, they started out as friends and one day, it just turned into more. Leah could finally stand to be in the same room as Sam and Emily.

Sam and Emily were in the kitchen, making different varieties of food to be given out. There was a huge list of demands. They had finally gotten married, a small and simple ceremony and soon after the Uley twins followed; the four year olds were a handful but Embry and Edith enjoyed babysitting on occasion. The boys, Jack and Calian were screaming Christmas songs with Claire as she was running rings around Quil, wrapping him in tinsel.

Paul hadn't found his mate yet, he was still searching but he didn't mind yet, he wasn't in a rush to find her. He likes the freedom, for now.

Everything was right, everything was peaceful.

Everyone was supposed to be where they were.

Edith finally got her crimson skies.

THE END.