Chapter twenty five

Chapter Twenty Five: Bad Girl

Edith stood with her eyes closed and her petite hands covering her hands so she didn't peak. She could hear everything around her including her siblings teaching Bella how to control her power. She hadn't taken any notice on how her family were glaring at her, because she didn't care. She was having fun. Her family were angry - not because she was having fun but because she wasn't taking anything serious.

Edward, on the other hand, wasn't even questioning that but he had read her mind a few hours ago and she had planned to leave. As soon as she saw Nicholas, she had changed her mind; like nothing happened.

Jacob was eyeballing Nicholas up who was slowly walking away from Edith as he was to hide and she had to go seek him. He wasn't impressed with him, found him rather odd.

He mind linked the pack, Embry to be precise and Embry wasn't happy in the slightest. The imprint bond was telling him that if she was happy, he was happy but his heart and his soul was angry that she was innocently flirting with another man; her old lover, Nicholas. A man that she had turned into a bloodsucker many years ago; of course they had some kind of bond. Although, Embry couldn't be jealous, he was the one who caused their breakup in the first place by cheating on his imprint.

Jacob glared so hard that Ness had to tug at his hand for him to pay attention to her.

"Ready or not, here I come."

Edith opened her eyes, blinking twice and set off to find her long lost friend. She sped away from her family and the others as she knew that Nicholas would not be there, he would be somewhere out for the Cullen's house but still in their territory. Her mind clicked at the thought of the mountains, he would be there; she just felt it.

When she arrived, what seemed like a few minutes. He was sitting on a rock with his strong hand wrapped a porcelain neck. The body was not moving but was still alive and Edith gasped at the sight. Nicholas smirked at Edith and still had a good tight grip on the neck.

"Nicholas, what are you doing?" She asked in a quiet voice as she knew that if her family heard her, they would find her.

"I'm having a drink. Wouldn't you like a drink?" He asked as he tilted the woman's neck slightly so that her jugular was right there, for Edith.

"I'm a vegetarian now, I- I can't." She stuttered.

"Carlisle tells me that you got yourself a werewolf mate or had a werewolf mate. Unusual for you, Edith. That you only drink animal blood. Ironic, don't you think?" He said as his eyes glimmered with playfulness.

"I've changed, I don't like human blood anymore. I'm a good person now. I have a family who love me dearly." She said, as he cocked his head sideways.

"Come now, darling. Just a taste. Nobody will know." He whispered and Edith's mouth started to twitch as she was thirsty, so thirsty for blood that she whimpered with every move she made. She prayed that somebody would stop her but they didn't.

Edith quickly head the woman's shoulders and looked at Nicholas who ushered her to bite into her.

"That's it, Edith, just like the good old days

"That's it, Edith, just like the good old days."

And so, she buried her head into the girl's neck and a euphoria took over her full body as she was in pure and utter bliss.

"What a bad girl, you are."