Chapter Two *Aca-Initiation*

Chapter 2*Aca-Initiation*

*Aubrey' s P.O.V.*

"What?! You can't leave that part out! It's one of the most important parts of the oath." I argued with Beca.

We were now sitting in her dorm, which she shares with Fat Amy instead of Kimmy Jin this year. She just told me that she's dropping the 'no sexual relations with a treblemaker' part of the oath.

"Aubrey, I can't leave it in it would just be weird." she defended herself. "With Jesse and me dating, I think it's just wrong an  unfair to him to leave that part."

"She's right, Aubrey." Chloe stood up for her.

"Aca-scuse me?" I gasped even though this isn't the first time Chloe took Beca' s side.

"Aubrey, you're the leader anymore, Beca is, and you have to let her make her own decisions." Chloe answered, still defending Beca' s side.

I know she's right, I'm not the boss anymore. But I can't just sit back and let Beca change one of the biggest parts of the oath.

"I know but that doesn't mean she can just change the oath that's been the same for all of the Bellas before us." I continued to defend the oath.

"Aubrey! I am the leader now and I don't see any other way around this then changing the oath. I'm sure as h* ll not ending the great thing I have going with Jesse over some a capella group." Beca spoke.

"But-" I was cut off by the feeling of my lunch making its way back up to my mouth. I'm getting to stressed over this and the girls know it but they seem to be used to it.

"Aubrey, you need to calm down." Chloe said rubbing her hand up and down my back, comforting me like she always does when I get close to having  another puke fit.

"Yeah Aubrey, I agree with Chloe and Beca. Beca' s the leader now so let her be the leader." I heard Fat Amy's Tasmanian accent.

"Yeah, we can't afford to lose Beca. She makes us good." Cynthia Rose chimed in.

The Bellas all agreed with them. I looked around the room to see them all nodding at Cynthia Rose' s comment. I let my eyes rest on Beca as I began to speak again.

"Fine." the girls cheered at my response. "But Beca, make sure this doesn't affect the group."

"Got it." she said giving me her normal teethy grin and a thumbs up. "Alright!" Beca yelled over the cheering, "Let's figure out who will  replace Chloe and Aubrey this year."

*Beca' s P.O.V.*

We finally got Aubrey to agree to dropping the end of the oath, which is good because I was going to do it either way. Now it's time to get down to business.

"There weren't very many good try-outs this year." Chloe said sounding kind of bummed.

"Yeah, I know." I said grabbing a pen and my notebook. I scribbled a couple if names down and showed the rest of the girls.

"Is everyone in agreeance?" I asked as they read the names.

They nodded and we made our way to our rehearsal room to set up the initiation process.

*Bellas rehearsal room*

We have the two soon-to-be Bellas standing in front of us with cloth bags over their heads just like last year. The room is set up exactly how it was for our initiation last year. I would've offered to let Aubrey do the oath but I just knew that she was going to slip that treble part in there some how so I just did it myself.