Chapter Nine *Plans & I Love You's*

*Jesse’s P.O.V*

After the hell of having my ex glare at my girlfriend and nearly getting her a*s kicked for picking a fight, I can say this has been almost the worst day ever. I did make out with Beca a few times so it was ok.

“Can I talk to you guys for a second, just Jesse and Beca for a moment?” Luke asks as he peaks his head out of the booth door. I look at Beca to see Samantha wink at Luke before leaving.

Beca rolls her eyes and mutters ‘whore’ under her breath.

“What's up?” He looked behind me then went and locked the door. “What the hell?” I just shrug as Luke comes back.

“If you’re going to kill us, don’t start.” Luke looks at her weird then realization crosses his face.

“Not going to kill you. I’m going to fix a problem.” He sighs. “I am going to pretend to date Samantha because she is going to drive me crazy with her whole ‘emo stole my boyfriend’ thing. I don’t want to find a dead body in the radio station if she goes too far with Beca.” I look at him confused.

“Why not just fire her?” Beca asks crosses her arms and I resist the urge to chuckle at her possesiveness.

He sighs.

“Need the extra help. Either way you were going to run into her so, y’know, it doesn’t really matter now does it?”

I sigh in defeat. “Got a point.”

“She told me to come up with terms for it…” He trails off.

“You ok Luke?” He looks shocked.

“You’re not mad?”

I shake my head. “If I could I wouldn’t have her even here at Barden to begin with. What are the terms?”

“So the terms are

1. No sex just gives the illusion

2. Only show the relationship around people (especially Jesse and Beca to make them both jealous or something)

3. No extremely cheesy pet names

4. Can hold hands or have his arm wrapped around her shoulders or waist

5. Make it as believable as possible

6. If it doesn't work by spring break make a fake break up to make Jesse feel bad for her and get back with her”

I look at him weird. “I wouldn’t feel bad for her if you broke up, you know that right?” He nods his head.

“I know, but she doesn’t get that.” Luke points out as he looks around the room.

“What?” I tilt my head to the side by habit.

He can’t look at us for some reason. “She thinks I like Beca.” Beca laughs slightly.

“I kind of knew that already Luke, Jesse and I both did.” Luke looks up at Beca.

“I got over that because you and Jesse are together so honestly, it’s not there anymore. But she doesn’t need to know that.” I nod my head.

“Ok, it should work. Although she gets scary jealous easily.”I state as he just nods his head.

“Anything else I should know?” I think for a second.

“She is sickly obsessed with the color pink.” Beca looked at me weird. “She was a cheerleader ok? So I really didn’t care, but now that I think about it, it was really annoying.”